Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Smash Bros. Melee

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Super Smash Bros. Melee

I love the game it freaking rocks. My fave game on game cube by a mile. My favorite and by far my best character is link. My stratigy with him is usually get below or above the enemy while in the air because his downward stab wins no matter what and his upward spin has a greater chance of sending the enemy out of the stadium. My friends and I one played from 99 lives. there was only 3 of us so we had to get a computer character in. Dr Mario pissed me off so much I ended up taking him down when We were like in our fortyith life. In the end all 3 of us had 1 life left. And I jumped into captain Falcons punch so I cam second. It took us 4 hours. It was great

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

haven't had a SSBM thread in awhile...

Hands down the best multiplayer game on the gamecube or any other nintendo system for that matter. It is the Halo of nintendo, what can I say? The gameplay's good, I like the updated graphics, my only complaints are the amount of clone characters. I personally don't think Dr. Mario, or Pichu should have been secret characters, Ganondorf is good, but I would have appreicated a more original set of moves (instead of being a C. Falcon clone..>_<)

Let's see, best character is Marth. I'm no pro, but I have my presence. My favorite is Mewtwo, he was my favorite pokemon, I always wanted to compare him to other nintendo legends when I was younger. Favorite stage is Final Destination for one on one brawls, stock match of course, and I usually don't like playing with items. if it's a four player free-for-all,I like Temple and Termina Bay the most. Just because they're nice large arenas. My tactic is generally to stay as equal with my opponent as possible. It lasts longer, and is more enjoyable I think. I also love using different characters so people don't think I'm more powerful with one character than I am another. No real miracles I've ever encountered, funny screenshots mostly. Although destroying an F-zero car in Mute City with Marth's full charged B-move was quite a feat of mine.

Whew, I'm melee'd out.

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

my best charaters are jigglipuff and fox.
    my worst charater is pichu
    The game is still cool

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

I wouldn't say I'm an expert, but I know I can easily school all my friends while playing with Fox. I love Fox. He's so cool. I don't think there were any real flaws in the game. My favorite tactic is definately the whip tactic. Come in and attack quickly, then jump back before the enemy can strike back. My favorite stage is Star Fix's start ship. The long ship style, not the X wing stage. My favorite mode is suicide, or as I like to say, 'Instant Death' Mode. And finally,what do you mean by 'Miracles?'?

Edit: Stock matches are definately the best, though I can school all my friend on any mode, in any stage, with any character.
    Last edited by AniManga Hound; Apr 12, 2006 at 05:39 PM.

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

haha, your friends must suck. Fox is definately one of the best characters though. I like his b move, very useful if you're being schooled by a superior.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Black
    The reason I like Falco is his combination of speed, power, defense, and falling speed. Fox was my favorite for a long time, but then my friend mastered Ganondorf and everytime I attacked him he was able to hit me instantly with an attack that was three times more powerful than mine. Thus, I began using a character that could make Ganondorf stagger a little more. Falco is the perfect balance for me. He's fast enough to hold his own, his deflector shield make him almost invulnerable to ranged weapons, he's good for range and close-in combat, and he falls almost as quickly as fox, which makes him harder to combo. He's also considerably more powerful than Fox.
    ^_^ Ah, so you went against someone good with Ganondorf?
    O_o They're scary, aren't they?
    ^_^ Fox wasn't made to lay down strong blows, he was made to chip away at the %'s... you just have to be fast enough, dodging here and there and laying every quick and dirty blow you can get. Henceforth, that's why he's a fox. XD

o_o When I had Sheik, I realized that as well.
    In fact, Sheik is weaker than Fox, Sheik just has more long-short-range attacks (her legs are long), making it easier to knock people away... so I had Zelda fill-in that weak void.

Otaku Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai
    ^_^ Ah, so you went against someone good with Ganondorf?
    O_o They're scary, aren't they?
    ^_^ Fox wasn't made to lay down strong blows, he was made to chip away at the %'s... you just have to be fast enough, dodging here and there and laying every quick and dirty blow you can get. Henceforth, that's why he's a fox. XD

o_o When I had Sheik, I realized that as well.
    In fact, Sheik is weaker than Fox, Sheik just has more long-short-range attacks (her legs are long), making it easier to knock people away... so I had Zelda fill-in that weak void.
    By scary, I assume you mean terrifying. He and I are "sparring partners" in smash bros. Whats so hard about fighting ganondorf is his incredible power coupled with his attack speed. He's not the fastest runner, but many of his attacks are very fast. My friend and I keep pushing each others limits.

Thank you Sazuka for this awesome signature!

You're a louse, Roger Smith.

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

i like the game ive only played it once and i suck at it but i dont kare really lol

Tanks zyta

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast