Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Smash Bros. Melee

Otaku Donkey Kong Champion boldragon may be famous one day boldragon may be famous one day boldragon's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Super Smash Bros. Melee

my best character is link and mario my worst is mister game and watch

Newbie fullmetalwolf may be famous one day fullmetalwolf may be famous one day
    Thanks

I used to love this game until I sold my Gamecube. I hardly ever played seriously. My favorite characters to use were Pikachu, Pichu, Jigglypuff, and Ganondorf. I just loved destroying my friends with Pichu and Jiggly since they under estimate their power

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fullmetalwolf
    I used to love this game until I sold my Gamecube. I hardly ever played seriously. My favorite characters to use were Pikachu, Pichu, Jigglypuff, and Ganondorf. I just loved destroying my friends with Pichu and Jiggly since they under estimate their power
    Yes Jigglypuff has a very good power. A lot people that i verus say " why are you using jigglypuff she suck". I beat them in under 3:00 mins with 15 lives

Newbie fullmetalwolf may be famous one day fullmetalwolf may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by name one
    Yes Jigglypuff has a very good power. A lot people that i verus say " why are you using jigglypuff she suck". I beat them in under 3:00 mins with 15 lives
    Yea I know, then there are people that complain your being cheap when your not even using an of its moves.

Newbie kmaster may be famous one day kmaster may be famous one day kmaster's Avatar
    Thanks

it all about zelda yo i will own you all yo

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

best charcater is Roy, i get the timing on his attacks almost perfectly, and favorite is Roy. i just the like the fire/sword combonation. miracle...? beating Giga Bowser, and event match 50....@_@
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie firey_kitsune_ninja may be famous one day firey_kitsune_ninja may be famous one day firey_kitsune_ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Melee is like the best ever!!! My characters that i like to play are Pikachu, Sheik(or Zelda), and the Ice Climbers (even though they are among the worst characters in the game o.O)

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Black
    By scary, I assume you mean terrifying. He and I are "sparring partners" in smash bros. Whats so hard about fighting ganondorf is his incredible power coupled with his attack speed. He's not the fastest runner, but many of his attacks are very fast.

XD Yeah, I know!
    Cheap shots and constant moving is what gets Ganondorf down!
    ... but it usually pisses off the player who's using him.
    @_@ Always constantly dodging from one side to another, jumping up and doing down-blows... while being thrown, dodge, land, throw... roll... block... grab... toss... run, throw, throw, throw... special...

Either constant combos and quick persistance or precise-timed-aimed strong shots can get that b@stard killed... that, and large explosions usually caused by some b@stard throwing a bomb into the middle of battle... XD

... ever use Mario against him? Mario gets his @$$ whipped by Ganondorf! Mario's all-around skills is just the right speed for Ganondorf's barage of attacks!
    Unless of course you keep using that annoying "cape attack" to turn him around...

Or you keep tossing Poke'balls until the b@stard finally says "That's it, next battle, no more Poke'balls!" ... XD

... have you seen anyone use Bowser well? I find that Bowser has a complete disadvantage in most fights, but that's just because I'm not good at using him. ... I'm sure he can be wielded for a greater battle, but I haven't met anyone that could use him yet.

... but Jigglypuff's scream attack can definitely kill Ganondorf.... if you can dodge enough attacks, that is. XD (her rollout's good, but people usually take advantage of that moment and do several horrible things to her while she's rolling........ like putting a mine along the pathway, then putting another one on the other side of her... causing her to be stuck on one spot, rolling back and forth for their own sick pleasure TT___TT )

And by the way... The Hammer's not as great as it used to be, eh?
    Nowadays, almost anyone can stop that thing. O_o

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast