Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Smash Bros. Melee

Newbie Aeneas Galis may be famous one day Aeneas Galis may be famous one day Aeneas Galis's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Super Smash Bros. Melee

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai
    It seems a lot of people I've met think they're experts in the game...
    ...try going against twins. XD
    ... o_o That was hard.

Anyways.
    So, this is a thread dedicated to the beloved game of Super Smash Bros. Melee... a game envied by all who didn't have a GameCube...

What did you think of the game?
    Any flaws?
    Favorite character?
    Favorite "tactics" ?
    Favorite modes?
    Favorite stages?
    Miracles?

... bring it.

1. i really enjoyed this game
    2. i didnt see to many i think it was great for its time (then and now)
    3. my favorite character is roy
    4.sneak under my opponent and use ^ his flaming sword upper cut
    5. i usaully play in the regular vs mode (also i like the homerun contest)
    6. my favorite stage is the hyrule temple the best place for my favorite tactic
    7. i was playing with some friends the ko count was to 99, i had taken a break to make lunch but it was only paused, everyone had reached somewhere around 70-80 kos before i got back(i had 30), i managed to pull a come form behind victory it wasnt easy.

P.S. i am by no means an expert, just got lucky (thats what they tell me anyway)
    Last edited by Aeneas Galis; Apr 13, 2006 at 05:07 PM.
    "you heard it too.... the voice of the wind" (sdk)

Otaku Eiden may be famous one day Eiden may be famous one day Eiden's Avatar
    Destiny.. well somewhere along those lines
    Thanks

The Game is really fun, i cant wait for the third installment to come out on the Revolution. I wonder what new characters there will be?

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eiden
    The Game is really fun, i cant wait for the third installment to come out on the Revolution. I wonder what new characters there will be?
    A better question is: How awkward will it be to fight with your favorite characters with those controllers?! O_o

Otaku Eiden may be famous one day Eiden may be famous one day Eiden's Avatar
    Destiny.. well somewhere along those lines
    Thanks

A better question is: How awkward will it be to fight with your favorite characters with those controllers?! O_o
    lol, i thought about that... i just hope Nintendo really knows what there doing.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I love the game, it's kool and refreshing; almost like frozen yogurt on a hot day.lol. Seriously, my favorite fighter is Captain Falcon. I love pulling off a Raptor Boost/Falcon Dive combo on my opponents, and my favorite stage is the Hyrule castle stage, it has lots of room to play in.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fullmetalwolf
    Yea I know, then there are people that complain your being cheap when your not even using an of its moves.
    but, i use different charaters all the time dude. i use jigglypuff rarely.

Newbie DHS-Alberio may be famous one day DHS-Alberio may be famous one day DHS-Alberio's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Super Smash Bros. Melee

This game RULES!

I can't see any flaws,
    I have almost mastered Roy, and Marth
    I love Big Blue, Corneria, Venom, Brinstar depths, Battleground and BOTH Mushrrom kingdoms.
    I practice against two (or three depending on my mood for destrusction) level 5-8 Teamed against me.

Miracles i'd have to say it was a miracle when i beat my friend, he has uber mastered zelda and sheik, one on one. He's so good at the game i've seen him beat three level 9's teamed against him.... he came out with a finger cramp and two out of twenty lives, but he beat them. So i'm pretty sure that you can call it a miracle (Hallelujah chorus starts) When i happen to defeat him

Marth in black is my fav. char.
    2nd is Marth white
    3rd is Roy red
    4th is Roy green
    5th is Link white
    6th is Zelda white
    7th is Link black
    8th is any colour Fox
    9th is black Gannondork
    10th is red Mario

My fav. territory is by far Big Blue
    2nd is Corneria
    3rd is Venom
    4th is Brinstar Depths
    5th is battleground
    6th is MK2
    7th is MK1
    8th is Ice Mountain
    9th is Mushroom Castle
    10th is Jungle Japes (or whatever it's called)
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    I know right? it just seems like having characters like marthare out of the question.... from what i've heard it senses movement, so you would litterally be beating the crap out of the guy next to you..... On second though.... that might not be a bad idea....
    Last edited by DHS-Alberio; Apr 14, 2006 at 08:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Otaku Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok, I have a "miracle" to report.
    The stage was Hirule Temple. I was playing as Falco, and my friends were playing as link, marth, and ganondorf. Well, I had about 7 lives left, while everyone else had 3 or 4, when my friend who plays ganondorf noticed my lead. From that point, everyone decided to gang up on me until we were all even.
    That's how I collected 563 damage. That's not the miracle, though. I was up on the roof (in other words, out of safety) when Link grabbed me. I was in this grab when Ganondorf used his B special and hit both of us.
    I flew so far and so fast that the game glitched. Instead of getting KO'd, I bounced off of the wall, off of the ceiling, and back onto the ground.

Thank you Sazuka for this awesome signature!

You're a louse, Roger Smith.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast