+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Super Smash Brothers Brawl!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl!

Brilliance! can't wait for this to come out, Even if it is in 2007 or so...and for nintendo revolution. still...looks sweet!
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid's Avatar
    Thanks

Because of this game im having difficulty between choosing PS2(or 3) and Nintendo Wii

...Impulsive...

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

I love beating eachother up with nintendo charectors.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Apparently, nintendo is still going to attempt to get other 3rd parties into the Brawl. I'm hoping this means Sonic will finally be making his wake in the new one. I'm guessing that Snake will be using his knife, maybe a rocket launcher, I'm sure the whole cardboard box thing was just a joke. Or maybe that'll be his shield, lol. Apparently it's going to be adapted to the Gamecube controller as well, so veterans won't have to sweat trying to figure out the revolution's wacky controller.

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

That was always my main concern with that system. I don't think I could live with the cracked out Intellevision controller.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

it's qualities may seem scary, but I think like the touch screen for the DS, nintendo won't go overboard with the Wii controller's technology. Certain games will obviously exploit it, while others, such fighting games and the older games, can be played normally with the GC controller as well as whatever adaptive capablities the Wii controller will possess.

Otaku Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven's Avatar
    Thanks

Zero suit Samus baby!!! I wonder if Daisy will be playable instead of just one of Peach's alternate colors this time. I hope not. Daisy has a big mouth and I am tired of hearing it. Have you noticed how Daisy's voice is louder than even the music in every game she is in. Who is the voice actress?

I wonder who will all make the line-up? Ridley maybe?

Click on my sig and join the fun at my cool forum!

Thanks

unlikely Ridley would make it, unless he was a super boss or something. I think it's high time Star Wolf gets his chance to shine, he's a sweet bad guy. Maybe they'll work Andross in there somehow, who knows? So many possiblities...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast