+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Superbad

Otaku dragonman may be famous one day dragonman may be famous one day dragonman's Avatar
    Thanks

Superbad

Has anyone seen this movie yet? I heard it was funny. I really wanna see it, but I'm low on funds right now. Tell me what you thought of it.
    "May the force be with you"- Yoda

Otaku toonfan630 may be famous one day toonfan630 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Superbad

Dude, best movie in decades. It's freakin' funny as hell. Watch it as soon as possible. You'll love it, I swear to you. My favourite characters were the cops, you'll see why. It was pants wetting funny. Make sure you use the bathroom before you enter the theature, I'm warning you.
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde.

Leave me and my simple sig alone. I like it. ^o^

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

This is one of the first "teen" movies in a long time that I would say is right up there with American Pie. It's intelligent, it's funny, it's just well done. It's the American Pie of this decade.

"****!!"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark. View Post
    This is one of the first "teen" movies in a long time that I would say is right up there with American Pie. It's intelligent, it's funny, it's just well done. It's the American Pie of this decade.

"****!!"
    Dark, did you like the cop characters, lol. I think they were the best out of the movie. They were so stupid, hahahaha.
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde.

Otaku ILikeApples5520 is off to a good start ILikeApples5520's Avatar
    Thanks

This movie was one of the best I've ever seen!!!!

It was crude from the beginning till the end and I loved it.

One of the funniest movies ever!!

Thanks to _gwenibe_ for this awesome sig!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toonfan630 View Post
    Dark, did you like the cop characters, lol. I think they were the best out of the movie. They were so stupid, hahahaha.
    The cops were great.

"We should be guiding his cock, not blocking it!"

"McLovin, we're sorry we blocked your cock."

God, I about died at that part. And then when they set their cruiser on fire at the end, best. cops. ever. And then the curly haired guy, god, what was his name? His obsession with drawing penises as a kid, that was hilarious. A bit homoerotic for my tastes, by just had the right, edge, to still be laugh out loud funny.

Spoilers in my post btw.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark. View Post
    The cops were great.

"We should be guiding his cock, not blocking it!"

"McLovin, we're sorry we blocked your cock."

God, I about died at that part. And then when they set their cruiser on fire at the end, best. cops. ever. And then the curly haired guy, god, what was his name? His obsession with drawing penises as a kid, that was hilarious. A bit homoerotic for my tastes, by just had the right, edge, to still be laugh out loud funny.

Spoilers in my post btw.
    Lmao, that cock block part was when I almost peed my pants. It was so hilarious. I can't remember that kids name either. I'm definetly going to buy it when it comes on DVD.

Mclovin' was the only on that got any and those cops busted in with guns, lol. Classic.

+ Reply to Thread