Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Superman Returns........

Otaku Drkduality may be famous one day Drkduality may be famous one day Drkduality's Avatar
    Thanks

Superman Returns........

Hey has enyone seen Superman Returns yet. I saw it today and to be perfectly honest i was disapointed. I thought it was too slow and the climax of the movie left much to be desired. My opinion maybe bias though because i'm a big superman fan (I think he has too many powers). So i was wondering if anybody else has seen it and what you though of it.

My first self-made sig.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Superman Returns........

I havent seen it yet... but for what my friends say... it could have been better... so Im not going to watch it... Im gonna wait untill it comes out in dvd...
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Otaku NaDa- may be famous one day NaDa- may be famous one day NaDa-'s Avatar
    Thanks

Superman Returns was a decent movie I guess... It wasen't what "I" was expecting (meaning it could of been better). It gets boring and lame on some parts but also good on others... Overall I'd probabely rate it a 6.5 or 7 at most out of 10.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I guess the only "problem" was the fact that they kept the movie in the same continuity as the original Cristopher Reeve movies from back in the 80s. I suppose it is harder for the movie to appeal to this generation rather than our parents' generation.
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie dreamzz may be famous one day dreamzz may be famous one day
    Thanks

i'm biased against it to begin with because to me, no one can replace christopher reeve. the movie itself only reminds me over and over that he is gone and it makes me sad. sigh. so i can't say i'm a big fan of the movie.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

it wasn't bad, but it wasn't great. I'd say spiderman still holds the best super-hero movie out there to date, followed closely by Batman Begins.

Newbie kiara may be famous one day kiara may be famous one day kiara's Avatar
    NY USA hanging out with the teen titans lol
    Thanks

I loved the movie it was awesome it had everything I like in a movie granted it wasnt reeves brandon rougth did a darn good job and they even made brandon look like him. I'm a superman fan and I think they did a good job after all if no one has noticed smallville/the movies/the comics have no continutiy with each other meh still really good though!!

Newbie Atomic Muffin may be famous one day Atomic Muffin may be famous one day Atomic Muffin's Avatar
    Thanks

I've heard more bad than good about this movie. What I'd like to know is, why didn't they use the guy that plays Clark in the show "Smallville"? From the previews alone I could tell I wasn't going to like it. And from all the negative input, it's not on my list of things to see at all.
    §Myspace§

°Siggy by the wonderful Zaraki Kenpachi°

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast