Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Supernatural~

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

Supernatural~

Hey how many have you have seen the series Supernatural??? I think that the show rocks!!^_^ I LOVE that show!!! I think you all should watch it sometime soooo....

This is a web site that you can go to to learn about the tv show:

Supernatural TV Show - Supernatural Television Show - TV.com

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Supernatural~

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie5192 View Post
    Hey how many have you have seen the series Supernatural??? I think that the show rocks!!^_^ I LOVE that show!!! I think you all should watch it sometime soooo....

This is a web site that you can go to to learn about the tv show:

Supernatural TV Show - Supernatural Television Show - TV.com
    BEST TELEVISION SHOW EVER!!!! I own the first season and cannot wait for the second season to come out on DVD. Third season comes out in two weeks!!! Dean is awesome beyond measure. Do you have a favourite episode?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    BEST TELEVISION SHOW EVER!!!! I own the first season and cannot wait for the second season to come out on DVD. Third season comes out in two weeks!!! Dean is awesome beyond measure. Do you have a favourite episode?
    Who can have a favorite?!?!?!?! Yea, Dean's the BEST!!! He's so hot too!!! lol I can't get over the car!!! I bought the first and i'm waiting for the next season to start!!!

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Who can have a favorite?!?!?!?! Yea, Dean's the BEST!!! He's so hot too!!! lol I can't get over the car!!! I bought the first and i'm waiting for the next season to start!!!
    My dream vehicle is a '67 Chevy Impala. When I saw Dean climb in during the first episode, my face went like this: . I would have a torrid affair with him JUST to see the backseat of that car . . . and because I'll admit that, for a man, he's very pretty.

Thanks

My dream vehicle is a '67 Chevy Impala. When I saw Dean climb in during the first episode, my face went like this: . I would have a torrid affair with him JUST to see the backseat of that car . . . and because I'll admit that, for a man, he's very pretty.
    LOL it's leather.. oh god.. that just does things to a womans body... *grins from ear to ear* sorry.. let me have my fantasy.. LOL I would fall over dead if i ever dated a guy who had a car like that... If i ever see a car like that in real life would freak! The things that car has gone through too.. i can't believe they totaled it!!!

Thanks

LOL it's leather.. oh god.. that just does things to a womans body... *grins from ear to ear* sorry.. let me have my fantasy.. LOL I would fall over dead if i ever dated a guy who had a car like that... If i ever see a car like that in real life would freak! The things that car has gone through too.. i can't believe they totaled it!!!
    When Dean started smashing the car, I wanted to leap through the telly and start smashing him! Oh my goodness . . . that poor car . . . So Dean has one year to live.

Thanks

When Dean started smashing the car, I wanted to leap through the telly and start smashing him! Oh my goodness . . . that poor car . . . So Dean has one year to live.

i don't think so.. they will find a way around it they always do... I care about the fact that dean is going to die but I'm more concerned about Sam.. He's the one that's supposed to turn... and if he does what happens if he goes after Dean or if he even will...I wonder when it happens...

Thanks

i don't think so.. they will find a way around it they always do... I care about the fact that dean is going to die but I'm more concerned about Sam.. He's the one that's supposed to turn... and if he does what happens if he goes after Dean or if he even will...I wonder when it happens...
    They had better save Dean. John died for him; think what a waste of a soul it would be if Dean died! And to think, it's all for Sammy. Ugh. If Sam goes psycho, I will personally be the one to destroy him.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast