Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Supernatural~

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Supernatural~

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    They had better save Dean. John died for him; think what a waste of a soul it would be if Dean died! And to think, it's all for Sammy. Ugh. If Sam goes psycho, I will personally be the one to destroy him.
    Yea it is one big chain isn't it.. John died so that Dean will live and Dean's going to die so that Sam will live... but who is Sam going to die for???

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie5192 View Post
    Yea it is one big chain isn't it.. John died so that Dean will live and Dean's going to die so that Sam will live... but who is Sam going to die for???
    The world, I guess. He doesn't have the yellow-eyed demon to take his wrath out upon anymore . . . so he's going to kill as many uglies as he can and try to save Dean as well as he can in the span of twelve months.

Thanks

The world, I guess. He doesn't have the yellow-eyed demon to take his wrath out upon anymore . . . so he's going to kill as many uglies as he can and try to save Dean as well as he can in the span of twelve months.
    Yea.. but is he really gone??? I mean how can the main "bad guy" be gone that quickly.. and they always come back... I really hope that they find a way to save Dean. If it wasn't for him.. Sam wouldn't even be where he is now... Dean is the one who brought the family back together to...

oh and isn't there ANYONE else who watches this show???

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea.. but is he really gone??? I mean how can the main "bad guy" be gone that quickly.. and they always come back... I really hope that they find a way to save Dean. If it wasn't for him.. Sam wouldn't even be where he is now... Dean is the one who brought the family back together to...
    He may have been the main bad guy for the first few seasons, but now all Hell has been set loose. And his children are still out there. **dramatic music**

Thanks

He may have been the main bad guy for the first few seasons, but now all Hell has been set loose. And his children are still out there. **dramatic music**
    lol yea... but he's the one that set them free.. or at least helped. And exactly his kids are free they are going to want revenge and they are going to want daddy in on all the fun.. with out daddy they don't really know what to do... do they?

Thanks

lol yea... but he's the one that set them free.. or at least helped. And exactly his kids are free they are going to want revenge and they are going to want daddy in on all the fun.. with out daddy they don't really know what to do... do they?
    They've attacked Sam and Dean in the past. They always knew what to do; he was just pulling the strings and holding them back. Now they won't restrain themselves. The demons are going to have a field day.

Newbie rikku07 may be famous one day rikku07 may be famous one day rikku07's Avatar
    Thanks

that show is awesome but i can never catch it on i love it so yeah thats awesome
    Rikku's Lover

Thanks

They've attacked Sam and Dean in the past. They always knew what to do; he was just pulling the strings and holding them back. Now they won't restrain themselves. The demons are going to have a field day.
    That's true too... but without him.. where do they get all the power they do? one of them might start killing others to gain power ya know?? DO you think that's possible?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast