Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Supernatural~

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Supernatural~

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie5192 View Post
    That's true too... but without him.. where do they get all the power they do? one of them might start killing others to gain power ya know?? DO you think that's possible?
    Of course, it's possible. Of course, the yellow-eyed demon wasn't Satan. Or Lucifer. Or Beelzebub. Maybe that's from whence their power comes?

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    Of course, it's possible. Of course, the yellow-eyed demon wasn't Satan. Or Lucifer. Or Beelzebub. Maybe that's from whence their power comes?

What do you think will happen if Sammy changes into one of them?

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

What do you think will happen if Sammy changes into one of them?
    Dean will save him. End of story. Then, he'll die. That's what I predict.

Thanks

Dean will save him. End of story. Then, he'll die. That's what I predict.
    yea but that's that's so ... typical... You have to admit that this show isn't like others... And the Demons.. there will always be more so they have to teach someone right? What about girlfriends? Do you think that they might meet a girl who likes doing this too, A girl that one of them falls in love with???

Thanks

yea but that's that's so ... typical... You have to admit that this show isn't like others... And the Demons.. there will always be more so they have to teach someone right? What about girlfriends? Do you think that they might meet a girl who likes doing this too, A girl that one of them falls in love with???
    Hmm . . . that's true . . . Tough stuff.

There's almost always a girl to be with them. We know that Ash is dead, but we don't know what happened to Jo . . . I can see her ending up with one of them.

Thanks

Hmm . . . that's true . . . Tough stuff.

There's almost always a girl to be with them. We know that Ash is dead, but we don't know what happened to Jo . . . I can see her ending up with one of them.
    yea.. but remember she hated them when she found out that her dad's partner was Sam and Deans dad? I think that they will cross paths again, but i don't know if if one of them will fall in love with her though... That and they are more like brothers to her... don't you think, with the way they act and stuff?

Thanks

yea.. but remember she hated them when she found out that her dad's partner was Sam and Deans dad? I think that they will cross paths again, but i don't know if if one of them will fall in love with her though... That and they are more like brothers to her... don't you think, with the way they act and stuff?
    Yes, but she has a huge crush on Dean, remember? I think she can forgive their father's fault for a glimpse of that backseat. **eyebrow wiggle**

Thanks

Yes, but she has a huge crush on Dean, remember? I think she can forgive their father's fault for a glimpse of that backseat. **eyebrow wiggle**

*grins* maybe.. just maybe..Hasn't she already riddin' in the car?? I thought she had... but anyway i don't really think that Dean is into her that way... i mean yea he digs all chicks but i think the thinks of her as his sister, one who he has sworn to protect... I donno i just can't see it happening... That and Sammy is the softy..

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast