Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Supernatural~

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Supernatural~

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie5192 View Post

*grins* maybe.. just maybe..Hasn't she already riddin' in the car?? I thought she had... but anyway i don't really think that Dean is into her that way... i mean yea he digs all chicks but i think the thinks of her as his sister, one who he has sworn to protect... I donno i just can't see it happening... That and Sammy is the softy..
    Of course, Dean isn't into her that way. Sammy is the softy . . . he's so emotional. Did you see the second season episode with the trickster? Dean and Sam were telling the backstory from their own perspectives. It was very funny.

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    Of course, Dean isn't into her that way. Sammy is the softy . . . he's so emotional. Did you see the second season episode with the trickster? Dean and Sam were telling the backstory from their own perspectives. It was very funny.

lol yea i remember that one^_^ .... good times good times.... lol

Yea Sammy is the emotional one, the one who likes to surpress his personal feelings to some extent.. and Dean.. he surpresses everything.. but that's how he is the was he is now.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

lol yea i remember that one^_^ .... good times good times.... lol

Yea Sammy is the emotional one, the one who likes to surpress his personal feelings to some extent.. and Dean.. he surpresses everything.. but that's how he is the was he is now.
    I think it has a lot to do with his upbringing. John wasn't the best father for Sam.

Thanks

I think it has a lot to do with his upbringing. John wasn't the best father for Sam.
    John wasn't the best Father for either of them... Dean understood though.. i just don't know if he ever dealt with it.. Sam.. i don't think Sam understood what was going on...well at least until he got older..you figure Dean was there and i think remembers when their father started hunting.

Thanks

John wasn't the best Father for either of them... Dean understood though.. i just don't know if he ever dealt with it.. Sam.. i don't think Sam understood what was going on...well at least until he got older..you figure Dean was there and i think remembers when their father started hunting.
    Everything John did was for Mary. The boys were unfortunate attachments that he decided would be best utilized as extra hunters. And Dean had to protect Sam with his life. John was always protecting Sam the most.

Thanks

Everything John did was for Mary. The boys were unfortunate attachments that he decided would be best utilized as extra hunters. And Dean had to protect Sam with his life. John was always protecting Sam the most.

Yea i've noticed that.. Do you think that John always knew what was to happen to Sam? Dean is doing a good job of it too... but this last time.. He almost lost him... One more accident like that and Sam is gone.

Thanks

Yea i've noticed that.. Do you think that John always knew what was to happen to Sam? Dean is doing a good job of it too... but this last time.. He almost lost him... One more accident like that and Sam is gone.
    John didn't know what was so special about Sam until the yellow-eyed demon told him in the hospital. If Dean is willing to sell his soul for Sam he won't lose him again.

Thanks

John didn't know what was so special about Sam until the yellow-eyed demon told him in the hospital. If Dean is willing to sell his soul for Sam he won't lose him again.
    Yea but then why was he so protective of Sam and not Dean?? He was always more protective of Sam than he was with Dean... Dean is willing to give his life for Sammy just like I am sure Sammy is willing to give his life up for Dean, But the question is.. if Dean has to kill Sam.. will he be able to???

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast