Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Supernatural~

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Supernatural~

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie5192 View Post
    Yea but then why was he so protective of Sam and not Dean?? He was always more protective of Sam than he was with Dean... Dean is willing to give his life for Sammy just like I am sure Sammy is willing to give his life up for Dean, But the question is.. if Dean has to kill Sam.. will he be able to???
    Mary died protecting Sam; I guess John just projected that onto him, too.

I don't think Dean will be able to kill him. He was supposed to before, but couldn't do it. He'll be in denial until it's too late.

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    Mary died protecting Sam; I guess John just projected that onto him, too.

I don't think Dean will be able to kill him. He was supposed to before, but couldn't do it. He'll be in denial until it's too late.
    Yea... maybe your right...

No i think that he will kill Sam.. but your right.. only after it's too late.. I think that no matter what Dean thinks... he will do what he knows is right... now before or after he's practically dead, I have no idea.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea... maybe your right...

No i think that he will kill Sam.. but your right.. only after it's too late.. I think that no matter what Dean thinks... he will do what he knows is right... now before or after he's practically dead, I have no idea.
    What nasties would you like them to face in the new season?

Thanks

What nasties would you like them to face in the new season?
    i donno but i think that they should face something like off of Ghost Rider when he had to face the son, maybe they should face the real son of the yellow-eyed demon, if he has one... maybe a seductress and seducer who have the "kiss of death"??? Like they are trying to help out a girl who is being haunted or something and one of them ends up getting seduced too..

that sounds horrible doesn't it?? -.-

Thanks

i donno but i think that they should face something like off of Ghost Rider when he had to face the son, maybe they should face the real son of the yellow-eyed demon, if he has one... maybe a seductress and seducer who have the "kiss of death"??? Like they are trying to help out a girl who is being haunted or something and one of them ends up getting seduced too..

that sounds horrible doesn't it?? -.-
    Oooh . . . an incubus/succubus . . . interesting . . . Dean would fall SO quickly. One of the few "Sam to the rescue" episodes.

Thanks

Oooh . . . an incubus/succubus . . . interesting . . . Dean would fall SO quickly. One of the few "Sam to the rescue" episodes.

LOL Yea... he doesn't do many of those... i think that he should.. what about you? what do you think they should do for an episode???

Thanks

LOL Yea... he doesn't do many of those... i think that he should.. what about you? what do you think they should do for an episode???
    I want the vampires to return. I mean, they have the Winchesters' scent . . . Sam and Dean killed their leader . . . they should attack! But an incubus episode would be wicked, too!

Thanks

I want the vampires to return. I mean, they have the Winchesters' scent . . . Sam and Dean killed their leader . . . they should attack! But an incubus episode would be wicked, too!

lol ^_^ thanks but yours is better.. your right they killed their leader, the should be pissed off and want revenge.. so where are they?? Do you think that they might have them forming under a new leader and planning an organized attack??

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast