Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: Supernatural~

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Supernatural~

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie5192 View Post

lol ^_^ thanks but yours is better.. your right they killed their leader, the should be pissed off and want revenge.. so where are they?? Do you think that they might have them forming under a new leader and planning an organized attack??
    Ooh . . . that would be spiffy! An organized attack at a crucial moment: when DEAN IS CARRIED OFF BY THE SUCCUBUS!

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    Ooh . . . that would be spiffy! An organized attack at a crucial moment: when DEAN IS CARRIED OFF BY THE SUCCUBUS!
    YEA!!!! That sounds perfect!!! I can just see it now.. Dean fighting off his hormones to be seduced and Sam is fighting off Vampires... out of nowhere Jessica comes to the rescue for sam!!!

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie5192 View Post
    YEA!!!! That sounds perfect!!! I can just see it now.. Dean fighting off his hormones to be seduced and Sam is fighting off Vampires... out of nowhere Jessica comes to the rescue for sam!!!
    That would be a plot twist for the history books!

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

The forum is not for chatting. The last 4 pages have been nothing but you two (Devine_Punishment and Jamie5129) talking to eachother.

If you want to have a conversation, Use an instant messenger.

You're lucky I don't give you two infractions, but I am closing this thread.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6