+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: supernatural season 1

Banned jveli3 is off to a good start jveli3's Avatar
    Thanks

supernatural season 1

hi everyone i bought the first season of supernatural today
    does any one else watch the show if so what is your fav character and why
    i just want to know does sam and dean dad really go missing and does he get found

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: supernatural season 1

Quote Originally Posted by jveli3 View Post
    hi everyone i bought the first season of supernatural today
    does any one else watch the show if so what is your fav character and why
    i just want to know does sam and dean dad really go missing and does he get found
    I LOVE Supernatural!

Despite the fact that I am QUITE like Sam, I find myself liking Dean more. Who doesn't, right?

click to show spoiler

3. The Following User Says Thank You to divine_punishment For This Useful Post:

!jveli3 (Dec 19, 2007)

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Aw man....that is one of my favorite shows......i never miss an episode....and the latest season rocks!!!!!!!
    My favorite character is Sam..........I mean come on, the guy is drop dead gorgeous
    And the two brothers can really act and portray their emotions very well.....
    And the plot is full of twists and turns....and that is what makes it so addicting!!!
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Astaroth For This Useful Post:

!jveli3 (Dec 19, 2007)

Newbie Elkreado is off to a good start Elkreado's Avatar
    Thanks

i used to watch them all the time when they were on tv. ive saw the first and second season now and cant wait to see more i always lean towards Dean mainly becuase i think he's the more likeable sort id rather have him as a mate than sam

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Elkreado For This Useful Post:

!jveli3 (Dec 19, 2007)

Newbie squidie72 is off to a good start squidie72's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow Supernatural! I love that show.

Sam and Dean are really good looking, they're dad wasn't bad either.

The whole show is really great. Each story is just awesome! The special effects are pretty good too.

To answer your question, look here.

click to show spoiler

Did you want to know that, or did you want to know more?

click to show spoiler

I watch it all the time. It is one of my favorite shows.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to squidie72 For This Useful Post:

!jveli3 (Dec 19, 2007)

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

click to show spoiler

I have the full set of season one and two... seen season one to the finish and the way to end season one was great

I wanna see sam uses his abilities more.. but i haven't finished season 2 yet...

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

11. The Following User Says Thank You to RayMe For This Useful Post:

!jveli3 (Dec 19, 2007)

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    I LOVE Supernatural!

Despite the fact that I am QUITE like Sam, I find myself liking Dean more. Who doesn't, right?

click to show spoiler
    lol it's actually quite funny... Me and and Divine here met because i created a thread about Supernatural. ^^ Had practically 4 pages of just me and him talking...

Anyway. I like Dean, however... Sam is growing on me. ^-^ Dean has this.. hmm.. how do i put it? Edge to it and dude, he owns that car. Man anyone who owns that care is going to be at the top of the list!^^... and Sammy boy.. well it's unknown to me why he's growing om me..
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BrokenLover101 For This Useful Post:

!jveli3 (Dec 19, 2007)

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenLover101 View Post
    lol it's actually quite funny... Me and and Divine here met because i created a thread about Supernatural. ^^ Had practically 4 pages of just me and him talking...

Anyway. I like Dean, however... Sam is growing on me. ^-^ Dean has this.. hmm.. how do i put it? Edge to it and dude, he owns that car. Man anyone who owns that care is going to be at the top of the list!^^... and Sammy boy.. well it's unknown to me why he's growing om me..
    OH MY GOSH, METALLICAR!!!!! That '67 Chevy Impala is practically its own character . . . I LOVE THAT CAR!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to divine_punishment For This Useful Post:

!jveli3 (Dec 19, 2007)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast