+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Survivorman Vs Man vs Wild

Banned Funky Pong Champion, Flick Kick Champion, El Emigrante Champion, DragonHunters Champion, Mahjongg 3D Win XP Tiles Champion, Mahjongg Toy Chest Champion Alphonse Hohenheim is off to a good start
    Thanks

Survivorman Vs Man vs Wild

What i want to know on the form is who do you think is Better at being out in the wilderness and who has more guts and which show is better.

Will I think the Man vs Wild is better. Max in it has more guts and is better at being out in the wild cause he only takes a knife and goes to alot more dangerest places then that other guy in survivorman that guy brings alot of stuff and some of the places hes in are not that bad.

Otaku Muffin is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Survivorman Vs Man vs Wild

I'll be honest that I've never seen Man Vs Wild, but I know that Survivor man is a liar or an idiot.

He's either lying and has a Camera crew with him; or he sets up his camera, films himself walking away up a hill, walks back down the hill, breaksdown the camera, re-packs it up then goes back up the hill.

I really liked a programme called SAS Survival Guide which was (apparently) ex-SAS guys going in these hazardous situations, but using things that a normal back-packer would carry.
    Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a Harpsichord sining "Subtle plans are here again!"

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Muffin View Post
    or he sets up his camera, films himself walking away up a hill, walks back down the hill, breaksdown the camera, re-packs it up then goes back up the hill.
    That's exactly what he does, and is why i prefer him over Bear Grylls. Survivorman does everything alone, and has to do everything twice so he can get both the shots he wants to have for the audience to see.

The thing with Survivorman is that he always takes a couple items any normal traveller would have, thereby showing anyone what can be used and what can't/
    Why hello there!

Otaku lessaangel is off to a good start
    Thanks

Man Vs. Wild is better because he does everything alone!!!!
    and he at least stands out in his shows!!
    The world isn't ready for the truth...

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

I chose survivor man. He does everything by himself and he stays out in the wild without any camera crew. However, Bear Grylls brings his own camera crew and i think one time he stayed at a hotel and i think people caught him not being in the woods.

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Banned Funky Pong Champion, Flick Kick Champion, El Emigrante Champion, DragonHunters Champion, Mahjongg 3D Win XP Tiles Champion, Mahjongg Toy Chest Champion Alphonse Hohenheim is off to a good start
    Thanks

Did just cause hes uses no crew so what . Max does stuff so hard he needs a camera crew he wouldnt beable to get his cameras back some of the stuff hes done so it makes since he has one .

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ did you know that Bear is the son of some rich politician guy in England (i think)? and that he used to be a travel guide?

anyways, i'm in the Survivorman camp! have never seen the Man vs. Wild show, but i've gotten the gist of it by watching the commercials for it. And my Darling sweetie has also watched it from time to time.

the reason why i like Survivorman is becuz he seems to do things for the benefit of the people. he even did a special interviewing the victims of Hurricane Katrina, and how to survive if you're stuck in that kind of disaster situation, be it in a building, home, or car. also, he seems to be a naturalist at heart, and just wants to be as close to nature and the wild as possible. he and his family recently bought a home out in the boonies (like, you can't access it through roads in the winter, no municipal water supply, stuff like that) and are renovating it to be completely self supporting and Eco-friendly.

Bear, on the other hand, seems to do crazy things JUST to do crazy things. it's almost like he has no real purpose going out there and jumping off of things and biting heads off things except for attention or becuz he's just insane.

so yeah, and i also like Survivorman becuz he has horrible luck, and it just seems like one thing after another... like when the river was full of fish, but he couldn't catch any... or like the time that Jaguar followed him all the way to his safe house at the very end of the trip... or like how those deserts in Utah just kept getting worse and worse... and so on and so forth!

Thanks

So what if Bear is a rich politician guy hes way better and i think everybody knows hes from England cause of his accent and yes your also right Survivorman that guy alwasy has bad luck but no its not bad luck its just cause hes not that good hes alwasy messing up .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast