+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: system battle

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

system battle

All I keep hearing is how bad the new game systems are (ps3, wii, xbox360). What I want to discuss about is the whole system battle. I'll start this form with, what ever system you like best (ps3, 360, wii) tell how its better or worse and why you think it will or wont last.

Side note: No "just because" remarks loyalist wanted.
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: system battle

Grumble Grumble Grumble

This is more a 'Video Game console' topic then a 'debate' topic...

Moving to Sensory Pleasures...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

You won't be able to talk about the console wars if you intend to start a console war yourself (which is what you are doing).

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Lol Hassun. Hmm.. well it is true that the companies of the games are "batteling" each other, trying to get the attention of the people buying the products. But it goes this way with almost everything. Phone companies, Fast Food Joints.. etc. No I do not believe it will last because more things are always being made and improved. You just have to wait about two, three, four years for another one of *___* to come out. It gets annoying actually. It happened to me with Gameboy. I was psyched about getting the original gameboy. Everyone had one. And then a few years later they decide to come out with Gameboy Color. So I got that one. THEN they decide to come up with Gameboy Advanced.. Gameboy Advanced Laptop, and now there are two screens, one of them being a touch screen. It also happened with iPods. First I wanted the mini. But then they decided to stop making those for nanos. So I got the nano.. and then they decided to improve the nano's to color and higher GB's. It's just all experiments for money and attention.

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

to the moderator I am not starting a battle im just tring to end this debate on the battle ill be more clear in the furture. The thing is that people don't get all the fact about such and such and buy with out the fact that what im trying to do in this form.
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

The system i think is the best is the Wii for one thing i am a Nintendo fan for the other thing the price, the Nintendo Wii costs 250 Euro,s an Plastation 3 costs 600 Euro,s and a Xbox 360 costs arount 400 Euro,s.
    Then the game prices witch are for the Wii arount 40 Euro,s and for the other 2 60 Euro,s.
    And there is also the revelutionary new gameplay witch gives more body movement but also alous people to have a new chalange, tough its not very hard to controle but its fun.
    If i where to put a bet of witch one wil be sold the most it would be the Wii, and if i where to put money an the one how would lose i would have to go whit the Playstation.
    For one thing becose of the price for the second thing it is the last one to come out witch means the games also come out late that means les games for the Playstation.
    The Xbox also hase a good change of winning becose it an the market for about a yoer now so that means the moat games.
    I myself have a Wii and i enjoy gaming an it very much.

PS, Nightboyz if your talking to somone you talk to them by there name not by there function.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Really it depends on what games you are into and how you like to play. It has nothing to do with 'which one is better' It's more your personal preference.

Me? at the moment I'm happy with the PS2 and PS1 still. Why? because I'm still in the process of finishing most of the Final Fantasy games and Resident Evil games. Yes I will be getting the PS3 because I would like to the next Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games.

If you love multiplayer games then the Wii would have to be the way to go. The Wii is awesome aswell, especially for all the 'jump around' games they have grear party conosole. It's also the conosol you would get if there are little children around. ( I'd just be concerned about the controller LOL, I have already almost throttled it at the TV XD)

Or if you don't want to spend more and already have a PS2, get eye-toy, singstar, dance mat they are awesome aswell. also great for parties.

X-box is good to, especially if you like playing online with friends. I haven't come across a game i have really loved on it yet, so I haven't played it much.

as for the PS3 wouldn't have a clue, not getting one for ages.

Otaku DJjorgen may be famous one day DJjorgen may be famous one day
    Thanks

i never paid attention to the so called "wars" i usualy buy 2 systems at the beginning and the 3rd one that is least appealing to me later on in the middle of its life span

right now i got a wii and a 360 , and planning on getting a ps3 in a year or 2

i dont buy tons of games i just buy the games that im sure i like and ill
    play over and over again , unlike most gamers who buy like 30 games for 1 system and play 90% only once

to me it doesnt matter wich system though i always buy a nintendo for sure
    cause i just like playing the zelda , mario games and party games with friends

and for serious games like halo , ninja gaiden , gran turismo , final fantasy
    i buy the other systems

so to me there is no favorite or best system

thanks a mill Naruto1988 for the sig

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast