+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: system battle

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: system battle

Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_ View Post
    Really it depends on what games you are into and how you like to play. It has nothing to do with 'which one is better' It's more your personal preference.

Me? at the moment I'm happy with the PS2 and PS1 still. Why? because I'm still in the process of finishing most of the Final Fantasy games and Resident Evil games. Yes I will be getting the PS3 because I would like to the next Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games.

If you love multiplayer games then the Wii would have to be the way to go. The Wii is awesome aswell, especially for all the 'jump around' games they have grear party conosole. It's also the conosol you would get if there are little children around. ( I'd just be concerned about the controller LOL, I have already almost throttled it at the TV XD)

Or if you don't want to spend more and already have a PS2, get eye-toy, singstar, dance mat they are awesome aswell. also great for parties.

X-box is good to, especially if you like playing online with friends. I haven't come across a game i have really loved on it yet, so I haven't played it much.

as for the PS3 wouldn't have a clue, not getting one for ages.
    Isn't resident evil 5 coming on the 360 too? As for me, have the 360 and wii as well, but only have a few great games for each. I usually rent anyways, except for the rpgs, which I'm waiting to get a ps3 for........mmm final fantasy. Anyways, I could care less about which one has more features and better graphics, it's the games I look for, and seeing as how I like online games=360, rpgs=mainly ps consoles,but I'm waiting on that, and you got the wii for zelda, mmmmmm.
    Last edited by deodaclan18; Apr 02, 2007 at 11:24 AM.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    Isn't resident evil 5 coming on the 360 too?
    I hope so! now if only the Final Fantasy's came out on 360, I'd be able to save money and not get the PS3 XD

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nightboyz View Post
    to the moderator I am not starting a battle im just tring to end this debate on the battle ill be more clear in the furture. The thing is that people don't get all the fact about such and such and buy with out the fact that what im trying to do in this form.
    You can not end the debate. It will never end as long as the consoles exist.

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

sorry iv been gone. Incorect about the relese, the ps3 came out first in japan and the usa and euro got it last in all. The wii has not even half what ps3 or the 360s got and the 360 has come in first for most reterns dew to heat defectivness, the wii in 2nd dew to flying controlers and ps3 in 3rd dew to some programing falts. And may I ask that no loyalist respond to this form the last thing I need to hear is put downs.
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

I really think that its too soon to call a winner. I don't even think it's appropriate to say that there is a war going on. People who want the Wii experience will buy that console, and those who want the experience offered by the PS3 or X-Box 360 will buy either of those consoles. If the Wii sells less units than the 360, does that really make it a losing system? Can a system truly lose, if the people who purchase them get exactly what they were looking for, no matter how few people that is? I happen to own a PS3, and I have no problems with the system. The reason I purchased it, is because it caters to several of my intrests. The Wii and 360 don't have exactly what Im looking for, but both do what they do very well. I think we should just buy what we want, and leave alone the things we don't. Lets be mature, and not slander the good names of our rival companies.

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you finnal somone who knows where im going with this. People have been hating one or two systems just because they love there system more than life its sad but I have no problem with that (sort of) what I have a problem with is people going to like youtube and chat sites spreding false lies about each of these game platform, its wrong and inmature.
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nightboyz View Post
    Thank you finnal somone who knows where im going with this. People have been hating one or two systems just because they love there system more than life its sad but I have no problem with that (sort of) what I have a problem with is people going to like youtube and chat sites spreding false lies about each of these game platform, its wrong and inmature.
    Just ignore them then, it's not like it's going to stop. You have your playstation die hard fans, and your xbox fanatics, so who cares what they say. Heck, buy all three and you get a little bit of everything, mmmmmmmm .
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Otaku DJjorgen may be famous one day DJjorgen may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    Just ignore them then, it's not like it's going to stop. You have your playstation die hard fans, and your xbox fanatics, so who cares what they say. Heck, buy all three and you get a little bit of everything, mmmmmmmm .
    yep i agree and thats what i do :P

and guess what i have the most fun since i can play all the games i want
    instead of only the ones for 1 platform , and some people are to stuborn
    to buy the other platform even though it has excusive games they like
    just because its "the bad" company/console

thanks a mill Naruto1988 for the sig

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2