+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: System of a Down

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: System of a Down

I love System of a Down! Such originality, such hard, heavy-hitting tunes. Damn, they're such a good band. And they speak heavily on politics. I like that. The last good band that touched on political topics and rocked socks off of millions would have to be Rage Against the Machine.

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

System of a Down rocks! I love listening to their music. It has some very creative rifts and unlike many bands hasn't been swayed by the media. They stay with their views and you can tell that they play music because they love playing music. Instead of doing it just to gain money. If they did it just for money then they would sound like everyone else.

My favorite song from them is Toxicity. I also love Question, Chop Suey, and BYOB.

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey, does anyone know why the stopped playing Chot Suey on the radio? It like, just stopped being played one day and it was still popular over here. Wasn't something do to with the suicide bit of the song.. I think someone died and the song.. Neh, I have no clue why it stopped being played.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2