+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: T.V Commercials

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation T.V Commercials

Hello members of AO, I would like to ask this particular question to see if it common to other peers in the same thought. well here goes...

Should TeliVision Commercial be taken of from regular channels into one whole channel? Why *Yes or No*?

I say yes, since it has been taking to long for commercials to be over when your watching in some show that is really important and you wish not to miss out of it. Also there has been some commercial that are propoganda that is not nearlly important and also that is not needed in some case, which is in my point of view.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: T.V Commecials

well ,you know If all regular T.V station took away tv commercials I dont know hw their would survive, coz they earn money from commercial..just a though!!

Otaku FallenSpiral may be famous one day FallenSpiral may be famous one day FallenSpiral's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, Television commercials are a necessity.

For instance, if you are watching a brand new show like "Reba" how do you think everyone that is a part of that show gets paid? How does the show get funding? How are props paid for? Its from the commercials.

Yes, the cable company, satiletie provider, or however else you view the show provides money but the commercials are a major part.

So, the product Campbell soup comes on during Reba.... Campbell has to pay for that time slot. So the network gets paid. The network funds the show and boom. Where does Campbell get its money? Consumers. Its a big process. Never will all commercials be on one channel. Sorry honey.
    --//Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained\\--

Otaku ice viper is off to a good start ice viper's Avatar
    Thanks

It would be nice if all of the commercials were on their own channel. But that won't happened, Why? Because the company that pays for the commercials are putting lot of time an money to make them and to be able to run them for only a thirty minute time slot. Plus they are paying the actors/actress to make them.

Newbie Chosunguy86 is off to a good start Chosunguy86's Avatar
    Thanks

I do believe that that's how broadcasting companies make a lot of their money. Through charging them for air time..... Sucks I agree, but this world revolves around money.

"Wise man say forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for a late pizza"

Otaku FallenSpiral may be famous one day FallenSpiral may be famous one day FallenSpiral's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ice viper View Post
    It would be nice if all of the commercials were on their own channel. But that won't happened, Why? Because the company that pays for the commercials are putting lot of time an money to make them and to be able to run them for only a thirty minute time slot. Plus they are paying the actors/actress to make them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chosunguy86 View Post
    I do believe that that's how broadcasting companies make a lot of their money. Through charging them for air time..... Sucks I agree, but this world revolves around money.
    That's exactly what I had stated above in the previous post I made....
    --//Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained\\--

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: T.V Commercials

Ehhh I dont know. Personally I hated commercials...but then again it gives me time to get up and fetch a drink without missed any of my shows. I mean I wish they could put on commercials that at least have a little to do with the show. I would like to see advertisements keen to my preferance of TV shows.
    I do think we should have less commercials. Now a days shows only actually last 20 min..10 whole min are just commercials....but cant complain though XD

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: T.V Commercials

I dont really care much for commercials, they dont bather be at all, unless the commercial is very stupid and annoying beyand belieafe. But other wise they dont bother me, I see them as short intermissions to alow me to get up and get some water, go to the bathroom, annoy my brothers, or to see what else is on.
    The only time I cant stand commercial when they are not stupid and annoying is when they take for ever, like on the Sci-fi channle where it takes like 5 minutes for them to go through all their crap. This is very upsetting when I am trying to watch Star Gate SG1/Atlantis or Battle Star Galactica.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast