+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tales of the Abyss

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Tales of the Abyss

Ok i know that some of you have played this game.So tell me why did you play this and what did you think of it.

Well i bought it cause i have played the other games(tale of Symphonia,Legendia,thats all)i really enjoy the battle-system and i love the story.I thought it was a pretty awsome game!!!!!

Otaku Seirika is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Tales of the Abyss

erm,I played it since i love the Tales series and like all-i'm in love with the art work.
    Personally,I think the story's okay-Luke,with his long red hair,kept reminding me of Zelos from Symphonia((and making me want to glomp him > >))

Become a wind, unfathomable distress. I'll hold back your loneliness.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

lol thats true.he does have long red hair like zelos.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I Really enjoyed the game. It's definately a complete upgrade from the last one that I owned [ToS] in many aspects. The storyline is quite well done, the characters are well-made and their personalities are unique. The battle-system has improved mmuch along with the techniques and overall graphics. Although the time it took to beat the game isn't as long as ToS, it was still worth every second. I'm currently on my second playthrough. The only thing I find somewhat annoying of it is the load time in the world map. That takes far too long for my tastes. Otherwise, the game is quite brilliant. I'd give it a 10/10 most likely.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Thanks

Heh i'm on my fifth play through. Tales of Symphonia,the first game i got,i'm on my tenth play through!

Newbie Hororo is off to a good start Hororo's Avatar
    Thanks

ooo! i love ToTA! i just got it a few months ago, but since im not much of a gamer... umm i havent finished it lol. this is my first game from the Tales series. I like it very much, i like how you can choose who you can be (once you get the thing thats required)! I also like the storyline, i must say it keeps me intertained. ^^ Once again, I L-U-V It!
    Sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.

Thanks

well you i might like the ending. i did.but you should play the others.

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post
    Heh i'm on my fifth play through. Tales of Symphonia,the first game i got,i'm on my tenth play through!
    I'm on my 17th playthrough of Symphonia. . .

I've never played ToA. but, only because I don't have a PS2 >_<
    What kind of gamer doesn't have a PS2?

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast