+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tales of the Abyss

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tales of the Abyss

lol man looks like i got compitition for tales of symphonia!!but hey don't worry wait till you get a ps2 then play it. you'll love it

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

Then I'll be waiting for a long while. . .

I've done all the little side quests. . .

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

....which ones,theres a lot?and hey don't worry just be paient and you'll play it some day.
    jaust pm me anytime and we can chat about it! : )

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Out of all the "Tales of...." series I probably enjoyed Abyss the most. Sure, Symphonia was equally great, Legendia was well...I havent gotten anywhere in that so I cant comment much on that. Also Phantasia was good too. Sadly thats all the "Tales of *****" games I've played. I'd love to play the new one out on the PSP, looks fantastic. Too bad I dont own a PSP as of yet. ^^;

...(o.O) Right, back to topic: Tales of the Abyss

The first thing I loved about the game is its OP, animation with the song "Karma" - Bump of Chicken (unfortunately in the US version theres no vocal, I HIGHLY recommend listening to the original though. Its pretty easy to find with Google, etc.) Very catchy and the OP animation draws you in without spoiling much of the future events. The next thing I loved was the Character designs. As in all of the "Tales of..." series Abyss had a unique cast. Following that is the CV (character voices), usually I dont really like the US version voice overs but Abyss has a GREAT cast for their CVs. *claps* Thats Namco Bandai for ya. (=w=) v

The thing that made "Abyss" stand out more than the others was the FOF (Field of Fonons). Made the battles VERY interesting, you just keep finding more and more unique methods to creating an amazing combo. Personally I think that Guy and Anise has the most balanced moves. Anise...my personal favorite. I think that she's an over-all well balanced char. Balanced in both short and long-range attacks. Her "Gungnir-GO-GO" (was that the correct name?) is probably my fav. attack to use. LOLs. She OWNS the battle field.

Another thing that I love about the "Tales of ...." series is its abundance of side quests and extras. Abyss had more than enough of its share of side quests and extras. I loved searching each Search Point for rare materials to create rare-items. What would I have done without the guide book and a little help from the net!? I'd STILL be wondering around. LOLs

Another aspect I loved: THE COSTUMES/titles!! They're so frikkin funny and awesome (varies costume/title by costume/title) I thought the ones available in "Symphonia" was great but "Abyss"!? Frikkin sweetness. Sadly I havent gone far enough to claim the Abyss-Rangers costumes. (T^T) But there are plenty of quality costumes and events you have to complete to get them. Too bad in "Abyss" they dont show/tell you how the title effects you.

...why is it that Guy has more costumes than the rest? I wanted to see more for my little Anise. (=^=) She's so cute in her "Little Devil" costume. (=w=) Heh, even Tokunaga changes.

...and the story? *Bursts into tears* WONDERFUL. \(TwT)/ Very intriguing and unique. I kinda want to go into detail but I dont wanna spoil it. (YES, I do know that AO has a spoiler tag but...)
    Last edited by Shinku no kage; Aug 27, 2007 at 04:51 PM.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Thanks

Oh come on!!don't worry about spoilers!!I too love this game!!!I've already have most of the costumes,and i just love the battle system where you get to be a person.That what i like about the Tales of...seriesAnd this tales of story was so awsome!!!!I cried when these people died(OK...it was Ion >.<)but this is the best by far(except the new tales of the world.I haven't played it yet since i don't have a psp)

Newbie yggdrasill0117 is off to a good start yggdrasill0117's Avatar
    Thanks

I love tales of the abyss, I haven't finished it yet : / but I'm working on it. About the new ToS game, it is called Tales of Symphonia:Knight of Ratatosk. It'll be coming out in spring, but no US release date yet, if it comes to the US : /
    I need to get a PSP so I can play Tales of the World, I really want to play it.

Thanks

well hurry up and beat the game!!!you're going to like it!!!! well if any one else won't say this i guess i will...YOU ARE ALL SO COOL FOR PLAYING THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!(and the others!!!)

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Newbie shouichishindo is off to a good start shouichishindo's Avatar
    Thanks

ive never played tales of the abyss, but ive beaten ToS 3 times, and i own it. its so awesome. ive really got to play tales of the abyss-_-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast