+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Tales of the Abyss

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tales of the Abyss

Well don't worry!!!you'll play it sooner or later..What i want to know is why they had to make tales of the world on psp..why didn't they just make another game for us people who only have gamecubes or ps2..I think that they should think of us(some who can't afford a psp)

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Newbie AngelMage is off to a good start AngelMage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yggdrasill0117 View Post
    I love tales of the abyss, I haven't finished it yet : / but I'm working on it. About the new ToS game, it is called Tales of Symphonia:Knight of Ratatosk. It'll be coming out in spring, but no US release date yet, if it comes to the US : /
    I need to get a PSP so I can play Tales of the World, I really want to play it.
    Yeah I love it too and Tales of Symphonia,Tales of Legendia,Tales of the World but I wish I knew where I could find Tales of Destiny 1 and 2.

Hehe I can't wait for Tales of Symphonia:Knight of Ratatosk too from the screen shots I've seen it looks awsome,but I haven't had much time to play Tales of the Abyss because of drawing classes and trying to play as much of Persona 3 (if any of you have heard of the game released by Atlus) as I can but I think I'm getting off topic so.

I agree with Shinku no Kage I love the CV's(character voices) too they fit the characters nicely (in my honest opinion) and I love the opening animation
    too,the vocal version of "Karma" is one of my favorite J-pop songs I've heard.-^u^-

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah...but people who haven't finished the game really should though!!!!you'll love the ending!!!!and no cheating!!don't go to youtube and see it!!!!!!!as for the new Tales of Symphonia:Knight of Ratatosk..i'm going to get me a psp so i can play it!!!!!
    Last edited by Renn; Sep 10, 2007 at 06:10 AM.

Newbie Lost Radiant Redemption is off to a good start Lost Radiant Redemption's Avatar
    Across that rainbow bridge over there, and behind that glass gate
    Thanks

I loved the game and mostly every aspect about it. To date I have played all of the "Tales" series games, in cluding "Rebirth". i really did enjoy ToA though. It was great, and the plot twists and secrets were quite amusing, along with the skits..........

The battle system was just as good as the other games, and the mystic artes, and fof changes rocked. All in all I love ToA, so much in fact that in a new rp I made, the battle system is based off fonic manipulation.

Reimultamos Dual Saga There it is...........

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Radiant Redemption View Post
    I loved the game and mostly every aspect about it. To date I have played all of the "Tales" series games, in cluding "Rebirth". i really did enjoy ToA though. It was great, and the plot twists and secrets were quite amusing, along with the skits..........

The battle system was just as good as the other games, and the mystic artes, and fof changes rocked. All in all I love ToA, so much in fact that in a new rp I made, the battle system is based off fonic manipulation.

Reimultamos Dual Saga There it is...........
    Well cool beans!!!!! are there any others cause i'm pretty sure that they are going to close this soon...please more people respond!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3