+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tales of Symphonia Anime

Otaku Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black's Avatar
    Thanks

Tales of Symphonia Anime

Does anyone think a Tales of Symphonia anime would be any good? I mean, there's definitely enough story material for one. It wouldn't be the first rpg to have an anime made after it either. Just look at Final Fantasy and Arc the Lad. I know it's kind of an old game, but I think it at least deserves a shot. If Mortal Kombat can get two movies, surely Tales of Symphonia is worthy of an anime. Please give me your opinions.
    Last edited by Jet Black; Apr 05, 2006 at 01:49 PM.

Otaku Eiden may be famous one day Eiden may be famous one day Eiden's Avatar
    Destiny.. well somewhere along those lines
    Thanks

Re: Tales of Symphonia Anime

I think so, i have played the game and the possibilities of the story would be endless, and the fact that the game is extremely addicting may contribute to the animes success.

Otaku Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black's Avatar
    Thanks

If you think about it, the whole game itself is almost entirely an anime anyway, because of the way it's cell shaded. Also, there're so many plot twists in the game, I know a Tales of Symphonia anime would never get boring.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Who doesn't want to have Tales of Symphonia animated? It's the greatest RPG for the GC. The characters are really great, the story is full of twists, and I bet the battle scenes would be really awesome like the few clips in the opening.
    I mean Disgaea got a anime of its own after a couple years the first one was released so there's a good chance that Symphonia might too.

BTW: They made the opening animated but during the play they really didn't put too many cut scenes in so that was kinda sad...
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Thanks

I know. I've been playing Tales of Legendia lately, and it has a lot more animation in it, but it has one minor problem..... they dumbed the series down....a lot.
    Namco could really stand to make tales of symphonia into an anime. I swear I would die a happy man.
    Last edited by Jet Black; Apr 06, 2006 at 01:35 PM.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

I wanna play Tales of Legendia too Dood!! But I got no cash this month cuz of all the cool releases: Mai-HIME, Eureka 7, Final Fantasy 7 AC, Kannazuki no Miko, and I still got a few thinpacks I wanna buy Dood!!
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Thanks

I gotcha. I'm not saying tales of legendia is horrible, I'm just saying it isn't as good as tales of symphonia... and that if I had my choice of which game to turn into an anime, I'd definitely have to choose Symphonia.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

a ToS anime would be nice. I havent bought Tales of Legendia yet but heard good reviews about it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast