+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tatu

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tatu

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    Eventhough i am a guy i do listen to TATU, i like their video for the son all the things she said. All most at the end of this video the two chicks kiss each other.
    hmm yeah, at the end of that video clip, they did almost kiss each other. almost, but they didn't. quite a number of years ago, i really liked that song, but now i'm more into other artists. i still think they're great singers though.

Newbie Crimson Spirit may be famous one day Crimson Spirit may be famous one day Crimson Spirit's Avatar
    Thanks

Tato is pretty cool, although the only songs I've heard from them are All The Things She Said, Not Gonna Get Us, and Its All About Us. They're music is pretty neat and this "lesbian girls" image is interesting too, I might look for more of their music one of these days

Newbie PartOfTheDEAD may be famous one day PartOfTheDEAD may be famous one day PartOfTheDEAD's Avatar
    Thanks

i love tatu thanks 4 the music!!
    HAIL To Pyro_Psyco
    Who Made This Awesome Sig
    1st Females to Join the Noobie Clan

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not a big fan of T.A.T.U but they do have a few good songs. I like Show Me Love and I thinks its called 30 Minutes.

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    Eventhough i am a guy i do listen to TATU, i like their video for the son all the things she said. All most at the end of this video the two chicks kiss each other.
    same here I'm a guy but I can't stop liking them I think there music is techno-y and techno is the shit my fav. song is not gonna get us but my fav vid is like ketaro said for the son all the things she said ^__^
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

.......Two Bi-curious Russian schoolgirls that bring other schoolgirls together with music..............What's not to like?
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Tatu is ok, not my favorite though i do love the song Gomenasai ^^

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Newbie Soras_girl may be famous one day Soras_girl may be famous one day Soras_girl's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a fan of t.aT.u. They've got some good songs.
    Please don't send me chainmail. I'll put you on my ignored list.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast