+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Techno/Trance

Newbie r3D_aXel may be famous one day r3D_aXel may be famous one day r3D_aXel's Avatar
    Thanks

Techno/Trance

Hey anyone here like techno and/or trance? If you do what artists do you like?
    Know any good songs you'd like to share? Personally I'm into techno more but I've heard some
    pretty good trance. If you like techno trance music Darude is a good band. I like the song,
    Sandstorm. Please discuss any good songs or artists you're sharing. I'd like to check 'em out if
    they're good.

(This is not a 'favorites' thread. Moderators please don't delete this.)

-Axel

Otaku NaDa- may be famous one day NaDa- may be famous one day NaDa-'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Techno/Trance

Techno/Trance/Dance/House etc. I LOVE EM ALL Mainly because alot of them have extremely good beats and certain songs fit certain moods I would name some songs and artists but then my list would go on forever so I'll jus name ONE of my favourite artists and a song by him that I like.

Dj Tiesto; Traffic - This song has such an amazing beat that starts sometime during the middle of the song. Also got to include the recent song I've heard by him which is pretty interesting as it is a Pirates of the Carribbian mix of the main theme ^^ It's pretty sick

Here are some more songs by Tiesto:
    Lord Of Trance
    Ayla
    BASS
    Adagio for strings
    Rain
    Obsession
    Extacy
    As The Rush Comes
    Forbidden Paradise
    In Search Of Sunrise (Album/Song)
    Lethal Industry
    etc.
    Bah, I could go on and on @.@ but I'll stop here. I'd like to hear other people's opinions and than I may post some more

_-=~`* Peace Out *`~=-_
    Last edited by NaDa-; Aug 11, 2006 at 07:48 PM.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

I enjoy techno and trance. It's soothing, calming and allows me to think more clearly. Nujabes, Boom Boom Satellites, Yoshida Brothers, and the composer that did the music to Jet Set Radio Future and the one that did Zone of the Enders 2 among many many others are some really good techno and electronica. Listening to the Samurai Champloo OSTs as well as the GitS:Stand Alone Complex OSTs are great albums to cool down to.

(Yes, sadly... Aside from Gorillaz, Daft Punk, fusion groups, and several industrial rock/metal bands, my musical taste when it comes to techno and trance is limited to Japanese groups and composers.)
    Last edited by Innerhell; Aug 11, 2006 at 07:50 PM.
    I love my girlfriend.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

there have been threads related to this already:
    trance playlist
    Techno Music

but whata hell
    Im an Electronik music freack.... which means that I like trance, techno, progressive, vocal, house etc, ect.... my pc is full of dj concerts and songs...
    in those thread on top of the post ull find my posts wiht some dj lists and songs

ps. Darude isnt a gorup... its just one dj... my fav songs from him: sandstorm and cal before the storm
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Otaku lovejam may be famous one day lovejam may be famous one day lovejam's Avatar
    Thanks

i like eurobeat, techno, and trance. DJ Tiesto and Dave Rodgers are the best but eurobeat is sooo hard to find.

We traded blows in violent prose
    And made arrangements heaven knows..

Otaku Clow Sakura may be famous one day Clow Sakura may be famous one day Clow Sakura's Avatar
    Thanks

I like techno.. not much of a fan for trance apparently.
    Smileys + Me =

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NaDa- View Post
    Techno/Trance/Dance/House etc. I LOVE EM ALL Mainly because alot of them have extremely good beats and certain songs fit certain moods I would name some songs and artists but then my list would go on forever so I'll jus name ONE of my favourite artists and a song by him that I like.

Dj Tiesto; Traffic - This song has such an amazing beat that starts sometime during the middle of the song. Also got to include the recent song I've heard by him which is pretty interesting as it is a Pirates of the Carribbian mix of the main theme ^^ It's pretty sick

Here are some more songs by Tiesto:
    Lord Of Trance
    Ayla
    BASS
    Adagio for strings
    Rain
    Obsession
    Extacy
    As The Rush Comes
    Forbidden Paradise
    In Search Of Sunrise (Album/Song)
    Lethal Industry
    etc.
    Bah, I could go on and on @.@ but I'll stop here. I'd like to hear other people's opinions and than I may post some more

_-=~`* Peace Out *`~=-_
    This person took the word right out of my mouth. I do like some indian and spanish tencho/trance as well. Anything up beat gets me moving.
    Seduced by Flesh

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

does cascada count as techno? im asking?

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast