+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection

Newbie hellspawn555 may be famous one day hellspawn555 may be famous one day hellspawn555's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection

i agree with u king of fashion
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    but i perfer to play with king

+Post edited by Hassun+ Stay on topic.
    Last edited by Hassun; May 03, 2006 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    i am swift like the wind. people call me a man of the night. i am infact a very kind person

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

I've come to enjoy the many things Tekken has to offer. I have yet to play 5, but I own 4. If 5 is anything like the previous ones I'll be happy. I just hope it has some extra features.
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie hellspawn555 may be famous one day hellspawn555 may be famous one day hellspawn555's Avatar
    Thanks

tekken 5 is sorta like the original except it has better stuff
    i am swift like the wind. people call me a man of the night. i am infact a very kind person

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellspawn555
    tekken 5 is sorta like the original except it has better stuff
    Um, I think Kasai might have wanted a better detailed description than that Anyways, the original Tekken 5 is different from Tekken 4 in ways such as you can now customize your character, you don't move around before you start a battle, many characters from the previous Tekken series have returned, Asuka, Raven, Feng Wei, Roger Jr. and Devil Jin were added as new characters, there are different stages, Jinpachi is the boss, and I think it is easier to move your character during a battle in this version of Tekken than the fourth one. Those are all the differences I see

~Kiss
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

I only played DR at the arcade and its fun. I was hoping it would come out on the ps2 and not psp. THats why I didnt get tekken 5 until a few weeks ago.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

I don't think there are any plans for a PS2 version of DR.

Tekken 5 is the return to the roots of Tekken. Most people though that Tekken 4 was a real letdown. Slow combat, cheap wall moves and just not a lot of fun to play.

Newbie Blaze of Fashion may be famous one day Blaze of Fashion may be famous one day Blaze of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellspawn555
    i agree with u king of fashion
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    but i perfer to play with king

+Post edited by Hassun+ Stay on topic.
    What do you know about playing as King. You only play as Christy or Eddie. Two of the most cheapest players in the game. And you say the Soul Calibur 3 was better then Tekken in many ways. I kicked you butt and your brothers and i did it without the combos. It really makes me mad that you have the nerve to post something that you know nothing about.

Otaku Moonlight_Huang hou may be famous one day Moonlight_Huang hou may be famous one day Moonlight_Huang hou's Avatar
    Thanks

I would love to play Tekken but its too bad I don't have a PS2. T__T
    My favorite charcater when I played tekken 3 was....err..i can't remember her name...xiao something? she is chinese and wore pigtails.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast