+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tekken Players

Otaku Simon Champion, Shanghi 2 Champion AstralMage01 is off to a good start AstralMage01's Avatar
    Thanks

Tekken Players

To all Tekken players

Q1:Which Tekken characters you like to play with?
    Q2:In team mode, which players do you use for your team?

For me I like to play w\Paul Pheonix(His double kick is cool so as his power attack),Bryan Fury & Law
    & for my team, this is my team:
    hwoarang-Law-paul-bryan-raven-king or Feng-lei or Baek-lee or Jin
    So how about you?

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tekken Players

I play tekken on the psp and i use Lili, best female character and best person I can use, and then it Law for the second best and best guy for me. the team I use is Lili, Law, King, Paul, and the others are usually random characters
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Otaku tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud's Avatar
    Thanks

Id have to say my best tekken player is Hworang (prob not correct spelling), I have mastered all of his moves so i am basically undeafeted with him sorta.

Team mode would have to be Law, Xiayou, Hworang and the rest random selected (i dont mind who i get cause i can be anybody and still win , not really though)

thank you equinn

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, Tekken. I've been playing since i was 8 years old with my dad. like my dad would punish me by not letting me play Tekken lol.
    Okay, My best characters are Jin Kazama, Heihachi Mishima, Asuka Kazama, and Ling Xiaoyu. But if l play an 8 team match I'll pick all that i mentioned above as well as Lili , Bryan Fury, Raven and Christie Montero.

I luv Tekken only like 3 ppl can beat me in Tekken some of the time when i'm going full throtle on them.

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Otaku Simon Champion, Shanghi 2 Champion AstralMage01 is off to a good start AstralMage01's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
    Ah, Tekken. I've been playing since i was 8 years old with my dad. like my dad would punish me by not letting me play Tekken lol.
    Okay, My best characters are Jin Kazama, Heihachi Mishima, Asuka Kazama, and Ling Xiaoyu. But if l play an 8 team match I'll pick all that i mentioned above as well as Lili , Bryan Fury, Raven and Christie Montero.

I luv Tekken only like 3 ppl can beat me in Tekken some of the time when i'm going full throtle on them.
    I've been playing Tekken for long time, since the PS1 first been released & I don't remember my age this time, but anyway, Tekken was my first fighting game beside doa & other bunch of games

Newbie abbadonboy333 is off to a good start
    Thanks

my favorite character is eddy gordo i like the dance/fighting style he has going on.

Newbie Cyberboy may be famous one day Cyberboy may be famous one day
    Thanks

ling. only ling. been playing her since t3

and i dont play team mode >.<

Otaku Grimm Akumu is off to a good start
    Outer Heaven,in Zanzibar Land, around the corner from Shadow Moses Island right beside the Big Shell
    Thanks

I believe im one of the people who can beat jokerman, and he's the only one who can beat me lol my characters are from best to last- 4. Feng Wei- very fast and agile, also has some killer grapples. 3. Devil Jin- he plays just like classic jin an kazuya so ive got him good. 2. Lee Chaolan- the fastest character i play with and Jokerman's worst nightmare as his Heihachi is to me lol and finally. 1. Kazuya Mishima- Ahhhhh, my fave character ever, no words describe him justly for me lol and for a whole 8 man team, the 4 above, and Raven, Christie, Hwoarang (hes actually my 5th best char) and Dragunov (Tekken DR only)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast