+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tekken Series

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tekken Series

Its ok, but wasn't really that hard. Virtual fighter was much harder and more enjoyable. I liked street fighter better also, it too was a great challenge on the hardest setting.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Its ok, but wasn't really that hard. Virtual fighter was much harder and more enjoyable. I liked street fighter better also, it too was a great challenge on the hardest setting.
    These games are made to be played against other people.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    These games are made to be played against other people.
    I do believe they have a single player story mode?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    I do believe they have a single player story mode?
    Of course, the arcade mode. And there's the Ghost mode too (only in Dark Resurrection), which emulates real players to make for a better experience.
    However, that doesn't change the fact that these fighting games are meant to be played against other humans.
    Last edited by Hassun; May 17, 2007 at 04:07 PM.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

I have many tekken games currently im even playing Tekken Dark Resurrection on my PSP system. Its a great game even though i dont know what the point was of realeasing it. I am a beast in Tekken 5 im no slouch when it comes to tekken
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite character in tekken is Lei this guy is very talented since he is working for the police of china and also loves to relax in his temple which I am very confused by it though you never find a cop relaxing in his own temple the reason I have chose Lei into being my favorite character because this guy really whoops but every time i play him he is extremely good never gives up so therefore I gave hime a nine of ten star rating.
    And I have gotten into Tekken series by my cousins that have bought it from a retailer store and they showed me how to play it and that is how accustemed I am by this Anime game.

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Tekken is a very fun game to play.Yes the game can become boring because of repetitive moves but that doesn't really make a difference.Personally that is.My favourite characters would be Lily and Paul.But other characters are just as good.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Haha, Lily? She's the one all the girls pick. But that's understandable, since she's pretty much the most kickass female character in my opinion. Dark Resurrection's got a HUGE cast of characters, though. I can't remember a time when I had so many characters to choose from.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast