+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: tekken trailer

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: tekken trailer

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23 View Post
    I dunno.....I like the look of this movie. Most characters are pretty accurate as far as costumes go. They pulled off Yoshimitsu's costume pretty well. Eddy too. I DO find it weird that they have a white guy playing Jin though. Who's the chick that "kicks it" with him?? I don't ever remember seeing a character like her in the game........

I know movies based off of fighting games generally suck, but I figure why not hope for one to finally get it right, right?
    the actor who played jin is john choo...chinese, look closely.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

To me it looks awesome for a video game movie and I'm hoping it will break the trend of awful video game movies like Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat and anything directed by Uwe Boll (cringe). I like how the costumes are exactly like what the characters wear in the game, Eddy Gordo actually wears his weird costume, Jin Kazama actually has the flame pants! Raven has the weird hairstyle. I just cannot wait for this to come out.
    Oh and the girl he "kicks it with" could be Ling Xiaoyu because according to the Tekken wikipedia she and Hwoarang are always trying to get his attention. That's just my guess.
    I've been a tekken fan since the first one so I'm hoping my childhood won't be destroyed.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm actually intrigued at this one, it doesn't look entirely bad.
    Though I will say that one slip up could ruin it so easily, so I'll be on the look-out for that.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

what series of games will it the moive be based upon all the game up to 6? or what.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Judging by the characters present and the costumes they have on, this is based on Tekken 5.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

i going to say its look like c@#p. It doen not even have all the characters so what the point in watching a movie where some of the characters are missing. plus it does not look good for a real life movie
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    yep it's official people, tekken movie is here.
    click here.
    and i must say it looks ok compared to the others. so what do you think?
    well i must say that this teeken movie is becoming more reality than ever because i thought there was no way into making it a movie and now im all surprised to hear that anyways this ne wmovie that is coming out should really become more attractive to the consumer people and should be view all over each country in the world depending where it is going to stand from the people's view.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2