+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Tekken turning into a film?

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Tekken turning into a film?

*Ok members of AO it's time for me to ask this brilliant question.*

Would you agree or disagree to have Tekken turn into a Premiere Movie?

I would be happy to answer this as an example; I would agree to have Tekken turn into a movie, for several of my opinions. Having this game created into a movie would be an exclusive position into having popularity into all nationwide places. And also because there are tons of great battles against players.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Re: Tekken turning into a film?

Actually, if I remember correctly, they've already made a Tekken Anime movie. I haven't had a chance to see it jet, but I've seen the case a few times.

I think it might just turn out to earn them a few bucks. I don't really play it either, but one game I do regularly play is right next to Tekken 5; Dark resurection, & that gets play quite a bit. Plus now they have Tekken 6 out, there's more interest in a possible movie.

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

I dunno, the concept sounds great but me personally loving certain games, then they turn into movies and do it no justice at all, I don't them to make a Tekken movie just for the simple fact that I don't want a great game like Tekken to fall under example like so many other games, turned movies. I absolutly love Tekken, been playing since i was 8 with my dad. If they do make it I DEMAND they make it up to par with tekken's greatness....
    I ALSO WANNA GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO HEIHACHI MISHIMA, ASUKA KAZAMA, AND THE BEST TEKKEN CHARACTER OUT THERE, JIN KAZAMA! ~Sorry

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LordCastigator View Post
    Actually, if I remember correctly, they've already made a Tekken Anime movie. I haven't had a chance to see it jet, but I've seen the case a few times.

I think it might just turn out to earn them a few bucks. I don't really play it either, but one game I do regularly play is right next to Tekken 5; Dark resurection, & that gets play quite a bit. Plus now they have Tekken 6 out, there's more interest in a possible movie.

Can you tell me when was Tekken created or turned into a movie because i do not recall it that it was out already. And if there was then tell me if it was similar to from the game.

|アスタロス|

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Tekken movie? this is interesting and will this be a 3d type like final fantasy? interesting real interesting. i think this will be much anticipated . I mean considering there are lots of players who enjoy this game. I for one would like to see how this turns out if it becomes a movie.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

No i would not because its mostly about a guy who kills dinasours you know so it would be hard to make them look real and it would be hard to make up a story line for one guy on the earth who kills them and you would say why and whats the story line it would not turn out goo but i wouldd see the movie because i like the games and would want to see what they did with it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    No i would not because its mostly about a guy who kills dinasours you know so it would be hard to make them look real and it would be hard to make up a story line for one guy on the earth who kills them and you would say why and whats the story line it would not turn out goo but i wouldd see the movie because i like the games and would want to see what they did with it.
    What do you mean by a guy that kills dinasours, since i have not heard that one before. Or am i mistaken that your talking about Heihachi turning into a dinosour, please try to be more specific into what your trying to say i do not quite understand this yet.

|アスタロス|

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Ew, if it's live action good luck with a few characters. If they do, I suggest 3D animation like FF7: Advent Children. However if they do, I hope my FAVORITE Character is there (Yoshimitsu...GOD I love him).

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast