+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Tekken turning into a film?

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Tekken turning into a film?

Oh sorry i was thinking of something completly differnt but still the games are just about fighting so that would kinda be gay not to be mean that all these adults would dress up as teeken chars i would be like ohhhhhhhhhhhh my Go@ you know.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

If it were to be a movie, my guess it'd be a live-action or anime/cartoon movie. A cartoon movie would not be released in theatres and be something only fans of Tekken would get crazy about. If it became a live action flick, it will probably not fair any better than its predicessors, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, DOA, all more popular series pop culturally if you ask me. Tekken's potential to be a movie: decent. Tekken's potential to be a good movie: nil.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I know you would thank so but thats what im saying sometimes these retards turn it into some thin were guys dress up looking like them and then pow dumb.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes i would kinda of agree on you right there, although the movie i wished it to become as of 3-D type not as of real like; Street Fighter or DOA. The only thing i wanted to come out as of FF7 Advent Children since i own it personally and it is recommendable to anyone to agree into what i am speaking of. This Reply goes to (Dark., GungraveofTrigun)

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

There is already an anime movie made back in 1998. I've seen it ages ago, if you're really faithful to the game then don't watch it. If you want downright action, yeah it could live up to its name.

Kazuya, Heihachi, Jun, the Williams, Lei, Jack, Jin, Bruce, Michelle, and Lee are some of the more familiar characters present on the anime.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    *Ok members of AO it's time for me to ask this brilliant question.*

Would you agree or disagree to have Tekken turn into a Premiere Movie?

I would be happy to answer this as an example; I would agree to have Tekken turn into a movie, for several of my opinions. Having this game created into a movie would be an exclusive position into having popularity into all nationwide places. And also because there are tons of great battles against players.

It's a great idea but how would they guarantee that they wouldn't ruin Tekken's image by doing so? but anyway I will watch it as long as it is 3D and has Yoshimitsu in it
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Newbie Gekkou may be famous one day Gekkou may be famous one day Gekkou's Avatar
    Thanks

Personally i would not want to see Tekken the live film! But it would be diffrent if it would be 3D movie! That might turn out ok. I saw the animated movie and it totally sucked! I dont know if the story of Tekken is good enough to be a movie! But if it would come out as 3D movie i would probebly see it!

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

LichGRIFFFIN:
    I gurantee you that the images of Tekken wouldnt harm a thing, because it will remain the same graphics as FF7, Advent Children. It should not be other graphics that we know of.
    Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post

It's a great idea but how would they guarantee that they wouldn't ruin Tekken's image by doing so? but anyway I will watch it as long as it is 3D and has Yoshimitsu in it
    Gekkou: My asnwer on your statement is that 3D movie maybe much better but i think as of the FF7 graphics better or that is what you mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekkou View Post
    Personally i would not want to see Tekken the live film! But it would be diffrent if it would be 3D movie! That might turn out ok. I saw the animated movie and it totally sucked! I dont know if the story of Tekken is good enough to be a movie! But if it would come out as 3D movie i would probebly see it!

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast