+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Tenchu

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

Tenchu

This thread is for people who love the Tenchu video games. These are like my favorite video games. Ayame/Kagura and Rikimaru/Tatsumaru are my #1 players. Return from Darkness is my favorite.

What about you?

Otaku nightsly may be famous one day nightsly may be famous one day nightsly's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tenchu

I think this is considered a fav thread.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

QUIZZY!!! <--Link

Rikimaru/Tatsumaru/Ayame/Kagura/Kunoichi/Shiunsai/and a bunch of other ones I don't remember... for now......

My skill in it? : Variety... I'm skillful in variety... keep my opponent on their toes as I use different skills and try to read what's the best move for my opponent.

^_^ I enjoy stealth killing... however, I enjoy playing around with my enemy first...

My favorite is multiple-stealth killing..... no, not from Fatal Shadows... the old Tenchus...... where you needed skill to kill the next person without being seen when he's right next to the one you just assassinated.

^u^

Most problematic hazard for me:
    Cliffs...

...... I tend to show-off too much that I fall off....... a lot. ^_^;;

Weakness:
    Zombies

...... I....... have a phobia of them... ^_^;;

By the way, we should turn this into a discussion of Tenchu, not just favorites... It might get closed...

^__^

Tenchu's stealth ninja play is definitely an original that I've known.

... sure, things such as Shinobi and Ninja Gaiden are ninjas, however Tenchu definitely has a different kind of gameplay from their's!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai

By the way, we should turn this into a discussion of Tenchu, not just favorites... It might get closed...

yeah, your right.

with tenchu, you feel like YOURE actually doing the mission. Next thing you know Im putting on black pajamas, climbing trees, and stabbing people with really sharp sticks.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

XD Indeed!

Have you noticed, that everytime you play, and you're trying to look around the corner, you LITERALLY move your head and body to the side to try and see the other side when you know it's really up to the screen and controller on what you can see! XD

...everytime I play it, and people are watching... everytime I look around a corner...

Everyone who's looking at the screen, tilts their body to the side to try and see! XD XD XD

Newbie Sniper06 may be famous one day Sniper06 may be famous one day Sniper06's Avatar
    Thanks

SO cool I like assassinating people, that's why I liked this game.....

Thanks

I played that game like an hour strait once, and I could of sworn that I never blinked once!

Isn't it sooooo fustrating when you spend hours on a mission and it seems like you always die, then you can't pass it?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri79
    I played that game like an hour strait once, and I could of sworn that I never blinked once!

Isn't it sooooo fustrating when you spend hours on a mission and it seems like you always die, then you can't pass it?
    XD Yeah!

But after a while, you start to get an idea of where you're going... then you realize that the missions get easier once you figure it out!

I always just play around the 1st time I play it... after that, I aim for "Grand Master" score after beating it once. ^u^

.... what's always fun is wearing the armor, then slowly walking towards archers as they constantly shoot at you and nothing's happening.......

And isn't it frustrating when either dogs, or geishas see you?!

.......... sometimes, I just kill them for the heck of it.

o_o they definitely get annoying...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast