+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tenchu Wrath of Heaven

Newbie I luv anime may be famous one day I luv anime may be famous one day I luv anime's Avatar
    Thanks

Tenchu Wrath of Heaven

Hey have any of you ever played Tenchu Wrath of Heaven for PS2? Have and Im half way through it. I love the game! Out of the two characters Rikimaru, and Ayame I usually play as Rikimaru. So what do you all think of the game and who do you play as the most?

Otaku Arnys Battle 2 Champion sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tenchu Wrath of Heaven

Quote Originally Posted by I luv anime View Post
    Hey have any of you ever played Tenchu Wrath of Heaven for PS2? Have and Im half way through it. I love the game! Out of the two characters Rikimaru, and Ayame I usually play as Rikimaru. So what do you all think of the game and who do you play as the most?
    I don't think you can write post like these, but what do I know...I haven't been on in a long time....well Tenchu wrath of Heaven is a really old game I believe and to me I like to use Rikimaru and some other guy who knows kick boxing, but I frogot his name...but I only like those 2 because of there Special attacks

I live in the shadows and I am as fast as the speed of light, but I use my ability's to help people even though they fear me for who I am.

A Brand new Theme song for all my friends who use to come to Ao and the People that still come's to Ao.
    http://video.freevideoblog.com/hotte...7631ca1c2a.htm

Newbie sindy_luffy is off to a good start sindy_luffy's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think you can write post like these, but what do I know...I haven't been on in a long time (what do you mean?)

I like the game alot! I usually play Ayame coz she's faster and cuter.
    The kickboxing man's name is Tesshu, i believe.

I think you should play Tenchu Kurenai (Fatal Shadows). It's about Ayame and Rin, and i like it better than Wrath of Heaven (it's easier and i always love heroine). Esp Rin's ultimate technique (forgot the name).

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Tenchu Wrath of Heaven is not old Sora. Super Mario 2 is old tenchu is pretty new in comparison. Anyways I love the whole series. I think it's just so cool sneaking up on people and cutting their throat.

When you finish Wrath of heaven. You have to get Shinobido. Look at the preview I linked.
    YouTube - Shinobido Way of Ninja trailer

Newbie sindy_luffy is off to a good start sindy_luffy's Avatar
    Thanks

Shinobido is a little difficult to play but the graphics are amazing (moving objects). I don't really like his technique and the story (you have to decide it on your own!) Blah blah blah...

Newbie Lowshuwa is off to a good start Lowshuwa's Avatar
    Thanks

I played on Tenchu WOH, I found it extremely fun, my favourite ninja was Rikimaru, it's been a while since I’ve played on it so I've forgotten most of the game, but I remember Tenchu: Time Of The Assassins that game is great, but Ayame is my favourite ninja on that game.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Don't bring up Shinobido here. It's not Tenchu and is sucks all kinds of flabby ass.

Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven or Tenchu 3 is the first Tenchu on the PS2. It is regarded as the best in the series. They also ported it to the Xbox under the name Tenchu: Return from Darkness.

Newbie I luv anime may be famous one day I luv anime may be famous one day I luv anime's Avatar
    Thanks

The first tenchu game I remember playing was Tenchu Fatal Assasins. Its been a while since Ive played that one maybe I should try it out again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast