+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tenchu Z [Xbox 360]

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Tenchu Z [Xbox 360]

^_^ hey guys~!

i was wondering if anyone else had played this game, and what did you think of it?

i'd say that it's a pretty good game, and stays true to what Tenchu does best. there's fun missions, awesome stealth kills, and some pretty cool maps as well. in this one, you play a ninja [duh!] and Rikimaru [the protaganist in the other Tenchu games] is now your sensei.

a cool new feature is the cutomobility of your ninja and partner [whose gender is the opposite of yours]. you can choose which abilities they most excel at (agility, strength, life) and choose what moves you can do in what combos. you can also manage the look of you ninja, from historical to sexy to fugly to J-Pop star! ninja in a sexy Kimono with pink hair? i smell Ayume~!

so... what do you guys think?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Tenchu Z [Xbox 360]

Tenchu was once one of my favourite game series but after Wrath of Heaven it really went downhill fast.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

=_= yeah... you could tell by the intro of that Fatal Shadows game that it was going to be a piece of crap, but oh well~!

but in this game, you start out with fresh, unknown characters, so there's not much to complain about! and it's always cute to see RIkimaru in his little house when he gives you a new mission!

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Tenchu Z? Didn't like it that much, the gameplay's been virtually untouched, and the missions can get monotonous... The graphics were also a bit... I've seen better looking PSX games, let's just leave it at that. I'm looking forward to Metal Gear Solid more.
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Thanks

O.o how could you compare the two? how do they even come close to each other in anything?

+ Reply to Thread