+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Terraworld

Newbie Hieneken is off to a good start
    Thanks

Terraworld

has anyone ever played this game? if you havent i would suggest it.. its a great mmorpg. it has lotsa items to obtain, quests to do, monsters to kill, guilds to join, and much more. it alst has a great player community. i would recommend this game to anyone =D if you would like to play it or just check it out follow the link below =D Enjoy and i hope to see you on terra =P

TerraWorld Online Rpg Game

~Jeremy~

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Terraworld

i tried the free online 14 day trial version, but it was kind of confusing and i didnt see myself buying it. and for people who dont know what Terraworld is, Terraworld Online is centered around a real-time combat system similar to that of The Legend of Zelda. Although Terraworld is free, there is a donation system where players may donate real money to gain special items that may not be available to other players in the game. and the Gameplay of Terraworld involves the player taking control of an in-game avatar that moves in a tile based world. Combat involves attacking with a weapon by pressing the tab key, causing the equipped weapon to attack. This usually causes the weapon to hit whatever is in front of the player, but bows and crossbows instead fire an arrow if a quiver of arrows is equipped. The world is divided up into several "maps," which are a collection of 17x12 tiles. Players may move from one map to another by going to the edge of a map or walking on an unseen warp.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Newbie Hieneken is off to a good start
    Thanks

very good explaination Raimann. =D but what 14 day free trial are u talking about?

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hieneken View Post
    very good explaination Raimann. =D but what 14 day free trial are u talking about?
    well the fourteen day free trial i believe was downloaded from here
    TerraWorld Online Rpg Game
    and even if it says that it is free, either there was a bug in the program and deleted leaving me to believe it was a trial, or i deleted it because i listed it as a wrong file name.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

+ Reply to Thread