+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Theme Park

Newbie Yippy123 may be famous one day Yippy123 may be famous one day Yippy123's Avatar
    Thanks

Theme Park

Omg anyone got the Theme Park for DS? Ive just recently bought a copy and its amazing! It completely reminded me of the obsession i had ages ago when it was on Dos ^^

Most of you probably havent played it but its a fun game where u build ur own theme park (obviously) and u hire staff like cleaners and mechanics...

The bouncy castle and the red snake ride keeps on bursting and blowing up as usual >.<

Anyway just thought id comment on the awesomeness of the game

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Theme Park

i prefer rollar coaster tycoon to theme park its only in my book becuase its on ds and can be played on the road with out an laptop

Newbie ME2LOL is off to a good start ME2LOL's Avatar
    Thanks

i prefer the zoo ology it has animals yeah lol, there is alot of those types of games that i like the rollercoaster tycon has well rollercoasters lol, i dunno like i said lots of those games i like

Newbie Yippy123 may be famous one day Yippy123 may be famous one day Yippy123's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ME2LOL View Post
    i prefer the zoo ology it has animals yeah lol, there is alot of those types of games that i like the rollercoaster tycon has well rollercoasters lol, i dunno like i said lots of those games i like
    Oh ive never played zoo ology o.O although i bought Wildlife Park Gold Edition ages ago and yeah it has animals lol but it was really boring!!! x.x

Ive not had a chance to play Rollercoaster Tycoon either :/ maybe i'll check it out

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Rollercoaster Tycoon is the Sim City to all other City-building games...

in other words: Rollercoaster Tycoon is a game without comparison (other than a few hatchets here and there) when it comes to Rollercoaster games... it got famous enough to be a fad all around my old school.

As for Theme Park, I've wanted to get it... but due to a lack of funding and Abu constantly telling me "Ehhh... I dunno..." whenever I ask her if I should get it, I've never been able to purchase it.

So for those who do have it already, anyone care to tell me what kind of ride-building options does it have? How interactive are the customers? How do they react? Anything else I would need to know?

Much appreciated.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    Rollercoaster Tycoon is the Sim City to all other City-building games...

in other words: Rollercoaster Tycoon is a game without comparison (other than a few hatchets here and there) when it comes to Rollercoaster games... it got famous enough to be a fad all around my old school.

As for Theme Park, I've wanted to get it... but due to a lack of funding and Abu constantly telling me "Ehhh... I dunno..." whenever I ask her if I should get it, I've never been able to purchase it.

So for those who do have it already, anyone care to tell me what kind of ride-building options does it have? How interactive are the customers? How do they react? Anything else I would need to know?

Much appreciated.
    Nice info about Rollercoaster Tycoon! As if everyone loved it at ur old school whereabouts u from?

Yay i admire you already just for wanting to get it ^^ and may i ask who this Abu person is im thinking an imaginary friend? haha...

Anyway there are rides such as the ghost train, giant treehouse, teacups, maze, planet rocket, pirate boat, haunted house, observatory, spinner and loads more but i cant think of any at the moment. You can also get buildings that take the form of food like a burger for instance or a packet of fries!

Well, the customers wander around with speech bubble things above their heads and it shows a picture of how they're feeling :/

Other stuff you can do is negotiate staff wages o.o the fun just keeps going on and on

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ i am the Abu person~! also known as "The Girlfriend~!", anyways, our old school is in California, and apparently there was some big craze about it, but i knew nothing about it...

i'm not really into Tycoon-type games becuz i'm not very good at managing stuff like that. i think that's while i was always hesitant when Soshi wanted to get it. but i'm interested in this one zoo game for the DS, not Zoo tycoon though, it had a different picture on it...

anyway, i'm sure if Soshi gets it i'll try to play it too~!

+ Reply to Thread