+ Reply to Thread

Thread: They're back with The E.N.D.

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

They're back with The E.N.D.

The Black Eyed Peas are back with the new album called "The E.N.D. (The Energy Never Ends)"

Found on Wiki:

The group's fifth studio album, The E.N.D. ("The Energy Never Dies"), will be released on June 9, 2009. "Boom Boom Pow" was released on February 22 online and March 30 on iTunes. It has become the group's first song to reach #1, where it has remained for nine weeks, on the Billboard Hot 100, peaking at number 1 in Australia, in Canada, and in the UK. The album has a more techno-funk beat rather than the usual hip/hop and R&B feeling of their previous albums.

The first promo single, "Imma Be," was released for download on iTunes on May 19 in the US, entering the Billboard Hot 100 at number 50 on the week ending June 6, 2009.

Group leader will.i.am told Billboard that The E.N.D. stands for "The Energy Never Dies", which describes his model for a project that will be living and frequently updated throughout its designated cycle. "It's a diary ... of music that at any given time, depending on the inspiration, you can add to it," the artist/producer/songwriter explains. "I'm trying to break away from the concept of an album. What is an album when you put 12 songs on iTunes and people can pick at it like scabs? That's not an album. There is no album anymore." He describes the music as "a lot of dance stuff, real melodic, electronic, soulful. We call it, like, electric static funk, something like that.

The second promo single "Alive" was released for Download on May 26.

The third promo single "Meet Me Halfway" was released for Download in the US on June 2.

They are scheduled as the opening act for U2 on the final dates of their 2009 American tour, with dates at Norman, Oklahoma; Phoenix, Arizona; Las Vegas, Nevada; Los Angeles, California; and Vancouver
    You wanna buy it, or you don't wanna buy, then why?
    If you have the album, what do you think of it?

I really like they're album, i think it's the best they've ever made and i really like they're new style too, and there's no pause on the cd between the tracks, so it's like one big song, which i really like
    Last edited by Alucard_ML; Jun 06, 2009 at 03:42 AM.

Newbie Battle With Vader Champion manlock32 may be famous one day manlock32 may be famous one day manlock32's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: They're back with The E.N.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard_ML View Post
    The Black Eyed Peas are back with the new album called "The E.N.D. (The Energy Never Ends)"

Found on Wiki:

You wanna buy it, or you don't wanna buy, then why?
    If you have the album, what do you think of it?

I really like they're album, i think it's the best they've ever made and i really like they're new style too, and there's no pause on the cd between the tracks, so it's like one big song, which i really like
    there's no pause? that is tight. i wanna hear what it would sound like. i 'm going to go buy that albun
    Instant beast.. Just add water

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Not really no, it just flows from on track to another and most of the times you can't even hear when the track end and a new one starts.

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

Well they got some fun bets ( not my style ) I dont plain to buy it but to anyone who is targets got this exclusive verson I think with extra tracks.

P.S. I work there.
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

+ Reply to Thread