+ Reply to Thread

Thread: thor and cpatain america exclusive

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

thor and cpatain america exclusive

here you go fellas.

anyway, according to the news that both of these movies are going to be on 3d. i personally don't agree with this, it's like hollywood is totally abusing 3d to the max. not to mention 3d costs much. is it really necessary?

also i read that titanic will be in 3d...soon. i can understand avatar but titanic? that's just being greedy and lazy. and what's next star wars?

sorry for the typo. sighs.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: thor and cpatain america exclusive

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    what's next star wars?
    SSSSHHHH! Quiet rematche! The idiots are always watching!

I knew Captain America was inevitable, but Thor? I personally don't think either movie will be that great, I was never much of a fan of either superhero. I always thought Capt. America was just an overly patriotic character, and Thor is just a comic'd version of the norse god. They might be decent, but my moneys on the contrary. The only superhero movies i'm lookin forward to are Batman, a rebooted Superman, and possibly (and I mean very possibly) Green Lantern.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: thor and cpatain america exclusive

Quote Originally Posted by Dark. View Post
    Green Lantern.
    ahemmmm...

click here for the suit. personally...it's too photoshoped. can't come to a decision. the trailer will be the judge of that, which i am still waiting.

back to the right direction...well cap is more complex than you think. first of all steve isn't really that patriotic, the government want him to be that way. it's not the poster boy, it's the poster. steve is in a tough position that he has to protect- the people, the government, and the country. and anyone can see that these 3 don't get along, that's a tough burden to bare. as for thor, it's like understanding the reality of being a hero and a god in the same time in world that a god doesn't belong to and yet thor is compelled to be notice with. but the world still doesn't want him at all. that's a rather difficult position for thor there, since he put there for odin for unknown reason...for now.

update:

it would appear thor is in trouble.
    Last edited by rematche; Jul 19, 2010 at 07:28 PM.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread