+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Three Stooges remade?

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Three Stooges remade?

I love the 3 stooges, Moe, Lerry, Curly, and Shemp who was in real life Moe's brother.
    I find many of what the 3 stooges do funnier, better, and far more entertaining then the stuff we have now. They are a classic and an icon and should stay as such and I am scared of the fact that Hollywood is going to do a remake of sorts of the 3 stooges.

True there are many people out there who don't like the 3 stooges because its old, how ever after telling a few people to shut up and watch a few episodes they come back laughing there ass off because of how funny it all was and that they completely change their view.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    I love the 3 stooges, Moe, Larry, Curly, and Shemp who was in real life Moe's brother.
    I find many of what the 3 stooges do funnier, better, and far more entertaining then the stuff we have now. They are a classic and an icon and should stay as such and I am scared of the fact that Hollywood is going to do a remake of sorts of the 3 stooges.

True there are many people out there who don't like the 3 stooges because its old, how ever after telling a few people to shut up and watch a few episodes they come back laughing there ass off because of how funny it all was and that they completely change their view.
    Actually, Moe, Curly, and Shemp are all brothers. Larry is the only one not related. Curly was the youngest, the baby of the family. Hence his nickname was babe.

I don't mind the remake if its good. Could get kids interested in the stooges again. The script is going to be the big thing. Hope they come up with funny material.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    See that whats messed up with this generation, if it ain't in color or its real old, they won't watch it.
    granted there are exeptions, My generation also seems to think the only way to watch a horror movie is if there are extreme amounts of blood and gore in them, to the point of them not even being horror movies anymore, more like tourture movies. If i go to a horror flick, i want to be scared, not disgusted..

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ochi Gate For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Apr 08, 2009)

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

thats exactly my opinion.
    Gore only creates disgust. Terror is horror. But now all horror movies are torture flicks, cliche, or remakes. It's really disapointing. The last decent horror film I saw in theaters was the Orphanage.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2