+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Timbaland or... Kanye West?

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Timbaland or... Kanye West?

Well i bet most of us know this two sensation in the music world... yes.. this two genious music composer / rapper / song mixer and ect ect...

so.. between the two of this big musical sensation... Who to you reigns supremacy and kicks out real good music in terms of rap / music / creativity and other values you might add to..

State your reasons~!

1.Tell us a bit what you think about them...
    2.Is there other hip hop sensation you think is better then them?
    3.Hip Hop still lives??
    4.The debate about rap whether it is Art or trash...

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Timbaland or... Kenya West?

It's "kanye" west RayMe, not Kenya. By the way how come you didn't include WyClef?? He's good too.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

Hmmm... I have never heard a sopng with just timbaland, he was always singing with some one else, so yeah but i suppose Kanyae! he has some good music, but then again I dontlisten to music to much any more! lol!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    It's "kanye" west RayMe, not Kenya. By the way how come you didn't include WyClef?? He's good too.
    WyClef isn't a rapper.

Anyway Kanye West has been slipping in his work. He seems to be getting worse with every new song. But even his worst song was better than Timbaland's entire collection. That guy is just terrible. Could you have picked anyone who doesn't cause bleeding of the ears? These guys are no where near as great as the rapper's from the 90's. Somewhere around the early 00's is when hip hop started dying. Around 2004 it died. I think that was the year crunk was invented.

Anyway if I had to choose between those two it would have to be Gym Class Heroes. I can't say any of them are good.

This is the opinion of a guy who use to listen to rap and switched over to metal.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh man....that is such a tough choice for me...that is like choosing between chocolate and caramel...
    I have great respect towards both of these artist....what I like about Kanye is that he is not one of those rappers that just rap about how much dough they have or how many chicks they have in their crib......nah.....I hate it and I am so sick and tired of it..Kanye has amazing lyrics and they actually have meaning to them....and Timbaland always brings a fresh perspective to music...he is not afraid to think outside the bow....and that is what makes him so popular
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

I would say Timbeland, I dont listen neither T neither K but all i have seem Timbeland is a great person in side and to me that's a bonus...I cant stand Kanya he so full of himself that's why on Mtv Europe wards J.U.S.T.I.C.E( a European group) made fun of him..
    Last edited by Arukih; Feb 01, 2008 at 06:07 PM.

Otaku Saionji is off to a good start
    Thanks

In my opinion, they both suck.

But for the sake of answering this threads question.....i'd say timbaland, since i have heard more about it. I think i have even heard one of the songs.

-sai

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Ahh sorry,.. thanks for the heads up Legend~! ^^
    Umm thank you sai...

Hmm... i think Kanye does have better lyrics... and to me.. i don't like Timbaland at all,...
    *shivers* i mean his music, yes you are right... he is creative and all, not scared of trying something new... but... it sounded pretty weird you know... for example is the song,... where he sang with Nelly Furtado and Timberlake... Umm... it's weird to put it simply... i don't like it at all... but 100's and thousands other of music listeners do... o.O

Wth....

I think about Kanye West being all himself thingy is true as well... and about Timbaland... i suppose him working with many other artists shows one other reason why his songs are very known for.. yea... the fans of other artists he is working with hears it too~!

I hate that kind of rappers too Astaroth... yuck.. sing at least something with meaning to it rather than singing about how rich you are,... yada yada yada... it's pointless to hear it..

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast