+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: titanic 2?

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: titanic 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Zelda14 View Post
    you never saw the titanic?
    I saw it of course. Who hasn't seen Titanic? Who hasn't seen Leo draw Kate Winslet in the nude, have sex with her in a car and then freeze to death in the middle of the Atlantic? I was pertaining to that Titanic 2 joke trailer. Hilarious!
    I love my girlfriend.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    I saw it of course. Who hasn't seen Titanic? Who hasn't seen Leo draw Kate Winslet in the nude, have sex with her in a car and then freeze to death in the middle of the Atlantic? I was pertaining to that Titanic 2 joke trailer. Hilarious!
    the sex in the car scene was the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Newbie Lost_Love may be famous one day Lost_Love may be famous one day Lost_Love's Avatar
    I don't live anywhere, the only place I can stay safe in is the head atop my shoulders
    Thanks

NO WAY...but hahahah it was interesting....but no....NOTHING CAN BE A 2ND TO THE TITANIC...At least i hope nothing like that would happen again....
    there are no raindrops on roses but there are still tears in my eyes...

Otaku Princess Zelda14 may be famous one day Princess Zelda14 may be famous one day Princess Zelda14's Avatar
    Thanks

you people are so crazy!!! lol you realy cant make a 2nd one! every body already died!!! lol my bro. likes it cuz he gets to see Leo die! lol
    "... And then, a ray of light pierced the darkness. The light turned into a figure of a person who was followed by a fairy, and also held the spirit of the forest..."

thats great!! thank you!!

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

......Putting bad thoughts into ppl's heads again? Anyways, I wonder how it would work.....Some Jackass decides to get a new millenium Titanic......All the famous ppl are on it.....Then terrorists attack!! They have snakes, and spiders!! In the end the ship gets smashed on by a kaiju!! And a stoner with a cool mecha will save the day.............
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

they won't make a sequel, there's no need. and on top of that the trailer WAS stupid as innerhell put it.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

ya it was good but if it was real it would at least have the yr it would be relised

IM BACK

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think they will have a second one lol.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast