+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tithe, Valiant, Ironside

Newbie Echo is off to a good start
    Thanks

Tithe, Valiant, Ironside

Okay so I have read Tithe and Ironside and am currently working on Valiant. Tithe and Ironside were amazing books and had an awesome story line, and memorable characters. I actually got into the books not too long ago, one of my friends told me she had read Tithe and said it was a really good book, well I was at Hasting's and decided to buy it and read it. As soon as it I was done with it I couldn't wait to get my hands on Ironside and see what was going to happen next. I think the series actually goes in the order of Tithe, Valiant, then Ironside, but I read Tithe, Ironside, then Valiant lol. After reading the books though you can read them in either order and it still makes sense as long as you read Tithe first.

Tithe and Ironside are both centered around the character Kaye, where as Valiant is centered around one of the characters mentioned in Ironside named Valerie.

I am hoping there is going to be a fourth book in the series, I don't think Holly black (the author) has said whether or not there will be, but I think there should be just because the story kind of leaves you hanging. But I suppose it could go without another book and could just be left to your imagination.

I would reccommend this book to anyone who likes fantasy type things, fairy tales with twists, and modern teen romance stories.
    Once again I say they are all amazing books, and are very entertaining ^-^

Questions or comments anyone? :]
    http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb19/OfeliasFire/BlueProxy-1024_768-1.jpg
    "I'm a young soul in this very strange world hoping to learn a bit bout' what is true and fake"

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tithe, Valiant, Ironside

Quote Originally Posted by Echo View Post
    Okay so I have read Tithe and Ironside and am currently working on Valiant. Tithe and Ironside were amazing books and had an awesome story line, and memorable characters. I actually got into the books not too long ago, one of my friends told me she had read Tithe and said it was a really good book, well I was at Hasting's and decided to buy it and read it. As soon as it I was done with it I couldn't wait to get my hands on Ironside and see what was going to happen next. I think the series actually goes in the order of Tithe, Valiant, then Ironside, but I read Tithe, Ironside, then Valiant lol. After reading the books though you can read them in either order and it still makes sense as long as you read Tithe first.

Tithe and Ironside are both centered around the character Kaye, where as Valiant is centered around one of the characters mentioned in Ironside named Valerie.

I am hoping there is going to be a fourth book in the series, I don't think Holly black (the author) has said whether or not there will be, but I think there should be just because the story kind of leaves you hanging. But I suppose it could go without another book and could just be left to your imagination.

I would reccommend this book to anyone who likes fantasy type things, fairy tales with twists, and modern teen romance stories.
    Once again I say they are all amazing books, and are very entertaining ^-^

Questions or comments anyone? :]

I love the Tithe series! It's awesome! I read it like 2 years ago but I re-read it this year. The story line is modern plus it's a fairy tale which is cool. I recommend this book to anyone who loves these things plus romance and lot and lots of twists. I also recommend Twilight.

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

Thanks

Yes, it is a very good series, very entertaining as I said above ^-^
    I also read the Twilight series, I own all three books and cannot wait for Breaking Dawn to come out this fall, I am so excited! I am also excited about the movie, which I made a thread about on here :]
    "I'm a young soul in this very strange world hoping to learn a bit bout' what is true and fake"

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, it is a very good series, very entertaining as I said above ^-^
    I also read the Twilight series, I own all three books and cannot wait for Breaking Dawn to come out this fall, I am so excited! I am also excited about the movie, which I made a thread about on here :]
    The Twilight series is way different than Ironside or Tithe but if you like those books you will love Twilight. I also can't wait for Breaking Dawn and I'm also going to get The Host by Stephenie Meyer. That one comes out in May.

Thanks

Ah yes, I am also waiting for The Host, I wish it were coming out sooner.
    I think it will be a good book, considering I love the way Stephenie Meyer writes.
    You're right they are very different series but I love a variety of books, but most of the books I read many people aren't interested in or most people don't know about lol.

Thanks

Ah yes, I am also waiting for The Host, I wish it were coming out sooner.
    I think it will be a good book, considering I love the way Stephenie Meyer writes.
    You're right they are very different series but I love a variety of books, but most of the books I read many people aren't interested in or most people don't know about lol.

I really don't mind The Host coming out in May because I will have enough time to finish it before Breaking Dawn. Not only that once I'm done with The Host Breaking Dawn will be out. But, right now I am reading Eclipse.

Thanks

That's very true, I never thought of it that way ^-^
    I am wondering what the cover is going to look like for Breaking Dawn, I bet it will be beautiful just like the others.
    I've already read all three books, but I should probably re read them again just incase I've forgotten anything important.

Thanks

That's very true, I never thought of it that way ^-^
    I am wondering what the cover is going to look like for Breaking Dawn, I bet it will be beautiful just like the others.
    I've already read all three books, but I should probably re read them again just incase I've forgotten anything important.
    There are a couple of covers that Stephanie Meyer is thinking about. I saw them because my friends showed them to me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast