+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tmnt

Otaku powerxxx may be famous one day powerxxx may be famous one day powerxxx's Avatar
    Thanks

Tmnt

teenage mutant ninja turtles
    one of the old movies most of us used to see, i was doing my surfing and i saw this
    TMNT is going to be released on march 30th 2007
    some info about the movie plot

After the defeat of their old arch nemesis, The Shredder, the Turtles have grown apart as a family. Struggling to keep them together, their rat sensei, Master Splinter, becomes worried when strange things begin to brew in New York City. Tech-industrialist Max Winters is amassing an army of ancient monsters to apparently take over the world. And only one super-ninja fighting team can stop them -- those heroes in a half shell -- Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello and Raphael! With the help of old allies April O’Neil and Casey Jones, the Turtles are in for the fight of their lives as they once again must face the mysterious Foot Clan, who have put their own ninja skills behind Winters’ endeavors. Making this new incarnation of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles truly cutting-edge, the film will be created entirely with state-of-the-art CG animation, giving them a completely new look for the 21st century.

the official site/teaser trailer
    http://tmnt.warnerbros.com/

this brings old memories, i remember watching tmnt when i was a kid ,
    hope this movie turns out great
    Power -xxx- aka -M.Ali
    I Fly Swiftly through the air
    I Spread My Wings Without A trace

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tmnt

I LOVED teenage mutant ninja turtles when I was a kid. One of my favourite shows. That, and Ghostbusters.

I have to say....I'm not really feelin the CG animation. #1, Because everyone's trying to jump on the CG wagon, and #2. I was expecting the live action characters from the first movie.

The second movie in the TMNT series wasn't that great, and the third movie was just horrible, which effectively killed the series.

Sadly, I can't say I look forward to this movie. I don't think TMNT has the push that it did back in the 80's, when it was all the rage. Sure, it still exists today, but not to the same degree. It seems more like just a money grab. "Hey! Remember the Ninja Turtles?!?! How bout givin us some money cuz we bankrupted the series with the third movie?"

If there was a film series that I wish did survive the 80's, it would be Ghostbusters. I'm sorry, but the first movie was absolutely fantastic, and even though the second movie wasn't AS great, it was still pretty good. Plus, Dan Akroyd is cool....

Apparently they were going to make a third Ghostbusters movie, but it sounded like a complete joke. Pretty much they were just going to pass on the franchise to a new ghostbusters team (one of them was supposed to be Chris Farley). That would have been horrible.

The thing that killed BOTH movie series was that they tried to dumb it down for the audience. With TMNT, the first movie was pretty serious, and had swear words in it. The second movie aimed at the younger audience, and was a bit more playful, and then the third movie was just done without any seriousness at all. Completely for the kids.
    The same was with Ghostbusters. The first movie, while a comedy, was fairly serious in its nature, whereas the second one was more slapstick-ish.

Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

I cant believe these guys are still around. They outlived Gi joe.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

yea ia really surpsised they havnt arttempted a movie aboiut that yet.but the new moive i think will not go over well unless your a fan of cg with im not really
    im live action al the way ,though i might watch this one if they give out
    promotion stuff.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    I cant believe these guys are still around. They outlived Gi joe.
    *hiss* What that mean?

Talking animals will always being around~

I LOVE TMNT

Why?

Ice Ice baby~ xD

I remmeber we broke the tape~

I have to say. I hates Number 3~

So I don't know about 4.

And it was in the 90s, can they really bring that the feel~
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

I have always liked ninja turtles. I dunno what to say about the new one is coming out cause all they showed was the turtles hoping from building to building.

Otaku Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw the preview and it looks sweet visually, hopefully they won't have any memories of their time spent as samurai in the past. #3 was a foul foul movie.

+ Reply to Thread