View Poll Results: So, will you watch TMNT?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ofcourse!! I love those turtles!

20 58.82%
  • No. Looks retarted beyond retarted.

5 14.71%
  • "Teenage Ninja Mutant Turtles". -__-;; God, people must get bored.

2 5.88%
  • A movie about ninjas?? AND turtles??! I'm so getting a ticket.

7 20.59%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: TMNT (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

TMNT (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)

After the defeat of their old arch nemesis, The Shredder, the Turtles have grown apart as a family. Struggling to keep them together, their rat sensei, Master Splinter, becomes worried when strange things begin to brew in New York City. Tech-industrialist Max Winters is amassing an army of ancient monsters to apparently take over the world. And only one super-ninja fighting team can stop them—those heroes in a half shell—Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello and Raphael! With the help of old allies April O'Neil and Casey Jones, the Turtles are in for the fight of their lives as they once again must face the mysterious Foot Clan, who have put their own ninja skills behind Winters' endeavors.
    More information available: HERE

So, are you going to go watch the famous ninja turtles that we all love? Let's talk about it! Me, I can't wait!! I've loved these guys since I found out about them... and that was quite some time ago! And now that we are nearing the future, technology is getting better, and so are special effects. But sometimes the misuse of special effects in some movies is quite annoying. But after watching the trailers, I think these wont be so bad

Go, Michaelangelo! lol ^ ^;;

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: TMNT (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)

I've seen the TV commercials on the TV too. o_O Wow...full CG for the turtles and the other mutants huh?

It looks interesting, although I havent kept up with the turtles much in the recent years. I love the original cartoon version and the movies. I think that the older movies did really well.

The newer "TMNT" cartoon is ok. Its more bad-ass compared to the original I guess. We'll just have to wait and see how the movie does.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Some things still confuse me about this movie. Which timeline is this a part of...the older movies, the new cartoon series, or the old live action series? In between which parts do the timeline take place? Why does the footclan still exist if Shredder is dead? And(depending on which series you watched) Why is Master Splinter still with them if April and Casey Jones are "old friends" of the Turtles?

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I just see the trailer for it last night it dident really look good to me,and here i thought the hole Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles thing died long ago.

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

haha!! I love them!
    when I saw the trailer I called up my friends!! lol
    I know such a geeky move but who cant love those turtles?!?!?
    I'm so watching it lol =)

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    I just see the trailer for it last night it dident really look good to me,and here i thought the hole Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles thing died long ago.
    They've been re-introducing it into this generation. Which is why they re-made the old cartoon, and are now making a new movie. Same thing with Xmen: Evolution and the Xmen movies, The Batman(cartoon and movie), and Superman(movie and JLU series). Also, Spiderman and Thundercats are receiving cartoon re-makes shortly. But that's a different topic for another time.

Otaku sazza2488 may be famous one day sazza2488 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I was utterely excited when I heard that TMNT was coming out!

I loved them as a kid back in the days when they were called "Hero Turtles" lol

I had the birthday cake an all at the age of 3.

I am defintely going to see this in the cinema soon ^^

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

When I was little I had tons of the action figures, and all the movies. I would watch everytime it came on tv too, or at least try. ^_^ I saw the new movie coming out and I laughed... I haven't heard anything about them in a long time. I love them too!!!

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast