+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Todays Music

Newbie Kai_Blackwolf may be famous one day Kai_Blackwolf may be famous one day Kai_Blackwolf's Avatar
    Thanks

Todays Music

whats happened to music? when i was growing up all i was brought up with metal bands like korn, slipknot, metallica, and that sort of thing, and now hardly anybody listens to metal anymore, because most people are "emo" or they just listen to rap or hip hop. which is not anything bad of course, because its their preferance, but things have just changed heaps. i listen to bands like lacuna coil, korn, evanescence, metallica, superheist, in flames, godsmack, and other metal bands, but its now considered "emo" if you listen to metal, either emo or goth. i spose my question is, what is your responce to the change in music, and what type of music were you brought up with?
    Blackness covers all I see and all I touch. No feeling of pain, just sorrow. My hand loses grip of the sword I held. And I turn to become a true shadow.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Todays Music

The music tastes of the general public change.
    There is still enough metal to go around but it usually doesn't belong in the 'pop' category.

Also,
    1)Real metal isn't emo. Linkin Park is emo, Slipknot is not.
    2)Why the shit do you care if other people call it emo? It's just a name.

Listen to whatever you want and stop caring about what other people say about it.

Otaku LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound's Avatar
    Thanks

well i was brought up with old school rb rap hiphop and a little pop
    but now ive expanded i litsen to nickelback jojo all american rejects and panic at the disco
    Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

i listen to all spectrum of music that pleases my mind and mood...metallic may not be my cup of tea whislt at work,or trying to get to sleep it really depends on where you are what you're doing...unoe. Eagles is my all time favourite

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

I never got a intro in metal till now, I grew up with rap, r&p, and hip hop. But I don't consider metal "emo" though and I think its pretty cool.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Wrong section, moving.

Im surprised you didn't catch this hassun. lol

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

I lived with the same kind of music growing up and I wish that 90's rock and metel would have nevered left but thats what happens. You see the same thing happened to the 50's 60's 70's and 80's music. It all changes with the times and it just keeps on going we can never stop it.
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

Newbie Mirax may be famous one day Mirax may be famous one day Mirax's Avatar
    Thanks

Todays music sucks adleast 90% of it does. It cant be compared to the 90s and the 80s and somewhat the 70s.
    The old days were the best.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast