+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Todays Music

Newbie sakuna_hatake may be famous one day sakuna_hatake may be famous one day sakuna_hatake's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Todays Music

as far as music goes im big heavy into rock especially hard rock

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

I think different people go for the theme of the song like rhythm, lyrics, and personality type ;/ I see alot of people liking hip hop and rap but I don't really like lyrics as much as rhythm so I go for techno, its just the person who looks at music differently.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

14, grew up on metal, 80's things, somehow drifted to Punk and Indie, lots of British things too, but really thats what I lisent to now, good to revisit everything.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Just think about this:
    You felt that it was like yesterday that you were obsessed with Backstreetboys and today you see them as gays and got bored of their music. The generation in music evolves obviously. I grew up hearing regular songs and now I hate them right down to my core. Well, I'm all over for Slipknot, System of A down and those kinda songs. ^^lll And mostly Japanese songs.

I have to agree with taurus-san. Fergie's song (particularly London Bridge) is also getting on my nerves. I hate rappings and those songs that loops repeatedly. It's nerve wrecking!

ALso, songs that relates to sex all the time. As if music can only express sex and immature love! (>_<)

!! fires up !! Baa!!!

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    I think different people go for the theme of the song like rhythm, lyrics, and personality type ;/ I see alot of people liking hip hop and rap but I don't really like lyrics as much as rhythm so I go for techno, its just the person who looks at music differently.
    Yep~

Some people need words, I need good beat, or I wont even listen to the song. Because yea. The beat catches my ears, then I listen for the words ~
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Newbie indian101084 may be famous one day indian101084 may be famous one day indian101084's Avatar
    Thanks

All the music i grew up on was all kinds.....From Metallica to Alan Jackson. and to this day i appreciate all music for the fact that it entertains people all over. i'm also one that listens to Japanese and russian pop and even some german heavy metal man music is cool no matter where it comes from or where its heading its always gonna change. one thing is for certain no matter how long we will listen to music it will never get boring... yes sometimes it will get annoying and even be rediculous but hey its at least will have a beat (may sound horrible) but it will be better than sitting at home or driving in the car with the sound of the semi sitting right next to you in a traffic jam to entertain you. (what a misserable world that would be)

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun View Post
    Just think about this:
    You felt that it was like yesterday that you were obsessed with Backstreetboys and today you see them as gays and got bored of their music. The generation in music evolves obviously. I grew up hearing regular songs and now I hate them right down to my core. Well, I'm all over for Slipknot, System of A down and those kinda songs. ^^lll And mostly Japanese songs.
    lol yes, I was one of them...sad sad.
    what about the Spice Girls ><

Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun View Post

ALso, songs that relates to sex all the time. As if music can only express sex and immature love! (>_<)
    That what irratates me the most - especially in pop and rnb songs..
    and they got these unhealthly skinny *people* of women dancing in no clothes...

no wonder why kids are going anorexic....

Newbie Maciful may be famous one day Maciful may be famous one day Maciful's Avatar
    Thanks

Let's see. Music? Well I grew up in the 80's I remember listening to Micheal Jackson and Duran Duran. My Mother used to put on Zeppelin when it was time for me to sleep or she would use it to make me stop crying. But music today, there are still bands that are not bad, but I will admit that I refuse to listen to the raido at all. Too many songs that are enjoyable are ruined by the overplaying dj's tend to do.
    At least we still have AFI, TOOL, A perfect Circle, Manson, And NIN around.
    Everyone will listen what it is they want to hear. But music has changed greatly over the years.
    "and she has a nature so evil and cruel that her greedy desire is never satisfied, and after feeding she is hungrier than before."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast