+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Todays Music

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Todays Music

i listen to whatever. if the bands were still popular, theyd still be making music. just find differnet music

Newbie Nothingface may be famous one day Nothingface may be famous one day Nothingface's Avatar
    Thanks

I grew up in a bad time for music...I keep thinking I'm from the wrong generation.

Although the huge amount of sexism in hiphop, I still listen to stuff like Queen, Bob Seager, Led Zeppelin, The Sex Pistols, etc.

I do like alot of modern music, and I do like some hiphop (that doesn't involve sexism or the "gangster" scene).

And alot of indie rock now'days really has my attention.
    He speaks to me through sounds and bells.

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

I don't know exactly what happened with the music. Don't like me Hip-hop or Rap music, i hate it but i made too much don't listening it. And don't carry about the "emo's" guys, they are one thing, and you another different thing. In my case i prefer the electronic music, but also like me metal music (good metal you say on the begining, y'know, Metallica and others).

The music follow tendences, first was rock, then pop and now rap and hip hop. Tomorrow who knows, maybe the classical music returns again.
    "Knowledge is power"

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Meh, I don't like todays music. It's not in my taste anymore. After all these new bands came out I stopped in today's trend and went back a long time.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't really care if the music changes coz it is good to adept to something new quickly as it is not only music that is changing in our society today.anyway,y call people emos just coz they listen to rap or hip hop?people have their own taste of music n u shouldn't really b bothered with wat they listen 2.how can u justify what u say bout the people who listen to rap or hip hop.it shouldn't really matter.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4