Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: is todays music good or disgusting?

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: is todays music good or disgusting?

Crunks the shit. Raps the shit. Hiphops the shit. Even RandB thes shit. rock..... no

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

actually your wrong. a decent girl would wear sluttish clothes.
    one because it is the area wear she lives in. you dont know nothing about that.
    two FOR THE MOTHER FU**ING TIME, ALL WOMEN WHO DRESS LIKE LSUTS DONT MEAN THEY ARE ****ING SLUTS!!!!!

NO I GOT A QUESTION WHAT THE **** IS A S LUT? A GIRL WHO ISNT AFRAID TO SHOW HER CURVES AND HER WELL SHAPED BODY.? WHO LIKE TO WEAR NICE FITTING JEANS AND LOOK NICE GOING OUT BUT YET SEXY? AND PEOPLE WHO WEAR ALL BLACK WE DONT CALL THEM WEIRDOS. THEY ARE GOTH BECAUSE FOR ONE, THATS WHAT THEY WEAR. AND TODAYS RAP IS ALL ABOUT MAKING ****ING HITS. THEY ARENT TRYING TO BE DISRESPECTFUL BECAUSE THEY INTERVIEWED NELLY, CRIME MOB, AND OTHER RAPPERS ONLY TO SAY,

" WE ARE TRUELY SORRY FOR OFFENDING ANY WOMEN. OUR SONGS ARE BASED ON WHAT TODAYS PEOPLE WANT TO HEAR. NO OFFENSE TO THEM IN ANY WAY"

WATCH FUVKING BET. THIS ARGUMENT IS MAKING ME PISSED SO IM ****ING DONE.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

What i dont get is this. When a man likes sex its normal. When a women likes sex... shes a dirty Slutty ho ass bitch that probly has every std imaginable

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

actually your wrong. a decent girl would wear sluttish clothes.
    one because it is the area wear she lives in. you dont know nothing about that.
    two FOR THE MOTHER FU**ING TIME, ALL WOMEN WHO DRESS LIKE LSUTS DONT MEAN THEY ARE ****ING SLUTS!!!!!

NO I GOT A QUESTION WHAT THE **** IS A S LUT? A GIRL WHO ISNT AFRAID TO SHOW HER CURVES AND HER WELL SHAPED BODY.? WHO LIKE TO WEAR NICE FITTING JEANS AND LOOK NICE GOING OUT BUT YET SEXY? AND PEOPLE WHO WEAR ALL BLACK WE DONT CALL THEM WEIRDOS. THEY ARE GOTH BECAUSE FOR ONE, THATS WHAT THEY WEAR. AND TODAYS RAP IS ALL ABOUT MAKING ****ING HITS. THEY ARENT TRYING TO BE DISRESPECTFUL BECAUSE THEY INTERVIEWED NELLY, CRIME MOB, AND OTHER RAPPERS ONLY TO SAY,

" WE ARE TRUELY SORRY FOR OFFENDING ANY WOMEN. OUR SONGS ARE BASED ON WHAT TODAYS PEOPLE WANT TO HEAR. NO OFFENSE TO THEM IN ANY WAY"

WATCH FUVKING BET. THIS ARGUMENT IS MAKING ME PISSED SO IM ****ING DONE.
    why start this thread with the subject "is todays music good or disgusting? "? were you hoping everyone will nod their heads to you? obviously not. ^^
    And do point out to me which part of my post said that I said one who wears sluttish clothes is a natural born slut?
    do tell me~ ^_^
    and what more? It's just a damn impression. what do you want the others to think when you wear that sort of clothes then? Young mama? Sexy girl..etc? The dictionary is wide, miss. It's wide. It contains many words to describe things.

So would you like to use more vulgar words on me? ^^ I welcome you. ^^

I mentioned before..
    music does have a form of influence.. depending on how certain people think of it.. >_<
    my first detest was the lyrics were bad and dirty. Now how did the whores came about? Yea.. I agreed with what Blade-san said.
    Like I care if I offended you in anyway? NO. I made my statements, apologies but I got back in return, **** words ^^

THIS ARGUMENT IS MAKING ME PISSED SO IM ****ING DONE.
    I strongly suggest you to change your headline from "is todays music good or disgusting? " to "Those who agree with me ONLY!"

^_^

hehe.. if you think sluts sounds bad.. think about the poor goths being called names!

re-quote:
    calling one a slut for dressing like one sounds offending?
    do tell me how you fellows treat people who likes dressing in blacks and labeling them GITHS/FREAKS/WEIRDOS etc! It's the same for them! Just becaus they like gothic songs, you too give bad impression about them!
    this is simply the same chesmistry that is going on in here! XD wakaka~
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

NO I MADE THE THREAD TOKNOW IF PEOPLE THINK IF TODAYS MUSIC IS DISGUSTING, NOT ON people who wanna call women who dress like so called sluts. and i strongly suggest you dont say nothing else because your saying everything over and over again. ok we get it you hate rap. your done you can stop. and i dont care if you offended me because you didnt . you just dont understand where i am coming from. so you can go ith your blade x guy and have a lil rock party because you obviously dont know what your replying to.

I SAID DO YOU THINK TODAYS MUSIC IS DISGUSTING? YOU SAID YES YOU AGREE AND J-POP IS BETTER. OKAY WHATEVER.

CALLING WOMEN SLUTS AND WHORES ARE TOTALLY OUT OF QUESTION.
    JUST BECAUSE THEY DRESS SEXY AND LIKE TO SHOW SKIN DONT MEAN THEY ARE SLUTS. IT'S NOT LIKE THEY GO OUTSIDE WITH A SEE THROUGH SHIRT AND A JAPANESE SCHOOL GIRL SKIRT ON.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

i like some of this music on the radio but is it really sending a good message? i have thought about this for a while. and one of my fav groups are pretty ricky. here is the lyrics to there song playhouse. i like it but yet it's disurbs me. what do you think of todAYS MUSIC? DISGUSTING OR A HIT?

^_^ what a really precise question ^^
    I can't post in here anymore?
    I thought that this is the main reason why we cant have favorite threads. It's because some of us post in and then leave.. leaving the thread dead and no interaction.. ^^ < if im not wrong.

I rest my hands off this for now. ^^ll why do I wanna make a pointless arguement here in the first place when I'm not even trying to persuade you to accept my p.o.v. I've been repeating because you've been attacking me. My repeats were only to say frankly "we all hae our p.o.v. Cant be help. Therefore we post em here"

I dont believe in converting one's thoughts.
    Im neutral! My post has been quite neutral!

-leaves-
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mellow maromi View Post
    What i dont get is this. When a man likes sex its normal. When a women likes sex... shes a dirty Slutty ho ass bitch that probly has every std imaginable
    YOU KNOW WHAT HUSH!!!
    OK, HUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR GETTING DUMBER BY THE SECOND

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

There are far better music genres out there that don't talk about sex.

You're 15 years old. Stop listening to the radio and stop pretending you're always right and a 'princess'. And to tell you the truth, the real world is a disgusting place. GET USED TO IT.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast