Just got this email a minute ago, thought I'd pass it on. You have to fill out a form to be added to the pool, and they'll select people from there so it's not a guaranteed beta slot by any means. But I've been really interested in this title since it was announced and more importantly I wanted to make sure Ao hears about it. Here's the paste:

Ubisoft Needs You!

Tom Clancy’s EndWar is a ground-breaking new war game that’s unlike anything you’ve ever played. Here at Ubisoft Shanghai we have been working hard to make sure our game is the best it can possibly be and now we need your help! We’re entering a critical stage in the creation of EndWar and we’re getting ready to roll out a private Beta which will only be made available to a very select handful of gamers. Gamers like you.

Here's the deal: we need dedicated gamers to play though an early build of EndWar and provide us with feedback. This is a unique opportunity for you to be heard and help shape one of the most innovative war games ever developed.

Remember, this is a Beta version of EndWar, which means the game isn’t ready for primetime just yet -- expect to see some problems here and there. All we ask is that you let us know what you think after you're done.

Interested? Of course you are! Just head over to Endwar Beta Sign up and register. Oh, and if getting an advanced sneak-peek at EndWar isn’t enough incentive, we’ll also be giving away a special prize to everyone who participates in the Beta. Spaces are limited so get a move on and register now!
// Li C. Kuo (aka – QuidProKuo)
Community Developer
Tom Clancy’s EndWar
I for one am really excited for this game, you can basicly control the entire game with voice commands.

The game also takes the stories from the Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, and Splinter Cell franchises and brings them to a close in an epic Real Time Strategy game.