+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Tomorrow I am getting a DS lite

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Tomorrow I am getting a DS lite

well i think you will be good with games like mario? new super mario or brain training are very good games they are very fun to play and have a little stratergy...

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm gonna have to go with the things stated above, like Mario Kart--It's a good starter game. I'd also have to go with Final Fantasy III or LoZ: Phantom Hourglass if you're into the action genre. They're both quite epic, Final Fantasy III keeping me up late into the hours of the next day and such. Another "Actiony" game or shooter moreover but still good is Metroid Prime: Hunters. Great storyline and above average graphics, and amazing Wi-fi multiplayer. Really addictive. I'd still be playing it to this day if I hadn't lost it. [I bought it last april]
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie bigfoot88 may be famous one day bigfoot88 may be famous one day bigfoot88's Avatar
    Thanks

DS lite is worth the money I think. The first game I got was an rpg called Luner Dragon Song for $20 which was really fun. I also have Drawn to life which is semi what fun, but I really haven't played much of it. My all time fav game that I own is Pokemon Diamond but I'm a fan of the Pokemon games so if you're into that I strongly recommend that. But to be honest thats all the games I own, but it good fun.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
    (")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.

Newbie SnoReaper is off to a good start SnoReaper's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Tomorrow I am getting a DS lite

ok ppl i no that its a real old game but to me , the best ds game is metroid echeos !!!!!

id recomend thios to any one who likes action games

sno reaper out

Newbie N0rbert is off to a good start N0rbert's Avatar
    Thanks

I've had a lot of nintendo handholds, the latest a lite myself. I've found my most addictive hours set inside of advanced wars, the newer pokemon games (20 and I still play feel like playing the videogames..sad) and mario kart. Mario is always an easy buy, and they seem to always be great games. Have fun.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SnoReaper View Post
    ok ppl i no that its a real old game but to me , the best ds game is metroid echeos !!!!!

id recomend thios to any one who likes action games

sno reaper out
    Metroid Prime: Echoes is for Gamecube.
    Metroid Prime: Hunters is for DS.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku kurapika is off to a good start kurapika's Avatar
    Thanks

OK guys i got Loz phantom hourglass
    Mario kart
    elite beat agents
    FF III

But cmon hit me with more

great sig by Lasura thanks heaps

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kurapika View Post
    OK guys i got Loz phantom hourglass
    Mario kart
    elite beat agents
    FF III

But cmon hit me with more
    It's going to take you at least a month to beat FFIII... another to finish Phantom Hourglass.

Why waste more money? O_o;

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast