+ Reply to Thread

Thread: tony stark...pc or mac?

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

tony stark...pc or mac?

after seeing the movie and also been reading some iron man comics, i realized that tony stark is one of marvel comic's intelligent characters. so when it comes to computer, is he pc or mac?
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: tony stark...pc or mac?

Think about it, he's tony stark. He runs his own OS that he made himself.

And in the scene when Pepper was downloading the information, the OS that was scene there is more in tune with Linux then anything else.

Newbie ZenAden is off to a good start ZenAden's Avatar
    Thanks

lol! well deffinately deffinately not a mac. The last thing Tony Stark is.. is simple.. Mac is made for the simple minded ones...

ps: im so sick and tired of the whole pc = windows crap. PC : Personel Computer, meaning it has any OS the user wants. Not only windows. For christs sake a mac is a pc. -,- GAH!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

actually, if i had to put a finger on any OS for being simple, i would go with Vista. the OS-X is definitly used by more people that are creative, (and people that just want to be different.)

and i'll have to go with Aceman on this on. He's friggin Tony Stark! he probably doesnt even need an OS!

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    And in the scene when Pepper was downloading the information, the OS that was scene there is more in tune with Linux then anything else.
    I actually thought the same thing but it also looked like a fictional hybrid of the earlier Mac OS and Linux...And yeah he doesn't need to use any of our supra-flawed real-word operating systems.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenAden View Post
    [COLOR="White"]
    lol! well deffinately deffinately not a mac. The last thing Tony Stark is.. is simple.. Mac is made for the simple minded ones...
    Huh?....

ps: im so sick and tired of the whole pc = windows crap. PC : Personel Computer, meaning it has any OS the user wants. Not only windows. For christs sake a mac is a pc. -,- GAH!
    Agreed, but i guess we all know what rematche is trying to imply. But yeah the thread might be confusing to others.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

A Mac isn't personal. It belongs to Apple. Only Apple can fix it. Only Apple can do anything with it. I like a computer I can personally upgrade and toy with, myself.

He probably had the knowledge and resources to make his own personal OS. The OS in the movie didn't look like Windows' or Mac's.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

He rans himself but probaly nobody knows probaly only the writer knows and even he might not know but theres no way to know for sure but i say hes neither.

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

and i'll have to go with Aceman on this on. He's friggin Tony Stark! he probably doesnt even need an OS!
    no, he prolly doenst need an os but he'd definately write one to do all of the generic codes that he wouldn't have to keep rewriting over and over again.

Oh and how many of your current pc's "think" (rather process multiple outcomes in the fraction of a nano seccond similar to a human) oh right! NONE so I'd say tony stark prolly has his own OS and guess what I'm thinking... I'm right!

... and join my rebellion against time.

+ Reply to Thread